Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

guys anyone has idea what is easy trading connect ? a soybean shipment from US to china completed using blockchain platform. ING did it.

if anyone knows on what platform they did it share the news... this is the first time i hearing big corporations using for commodities shipmentbl@st

1 hour ago, xxxmen said:

Medicalchain ICO reviews please

Medicalchain uses blockchain technology to securely store health records. The different organizations such as doctors, hospitals, laboratories, pharmacists and health insurers can request permission to access a patient’s record to serve their purpose and record transactions on the distributed ledger.

Medicalchain provides the patient full access and control over their data, they will have the capability to provide differing levels of access to various users, by assigning a set of access permissions and designating who can query and write data to their blockchain. The patient, being the owner of their own medical records, will be able to fully control who accesses their data and which information they access. The patient would have the ability to grant access to their EHR to other users and revoke access by setting up a time limited gateway, thereby improving data security. 

ICO structure:

Token name: MedToken
Token price: $0.25 per token during ICO
Token price during pre-ICO was ~0.16 cents per token 
ICO start date: February 1st (pre-sale is closed already) 
Hardcap: 24 million USD
Toke supply: 225,000,000 tokens with a Max Supply of 500,000, 000.

Strong sides of the project: 

- It has large, over trillion USD market. This project monetizes and secures data, wile working in B2B, B2C and B2G directions.
- Its price is relatively cheap: 25 cents per token for 250 million (circulating) and 500 million (total) token supply
- Large team and good advisory board;
- Good partnership network, including Wings and Linux Foundation; 
- Detailed Road map;
- Covered in large media, has hype around it;
- Main telegram channel has almost 25 thousand subscribers;
- It has solution to an existing problem on the market and the services of this company might be in demand
- It was recommended by couple prominent YouTubers like Suppoman (forming community around the project).

Risks and weak sides:
- Project hasn't been tested on the large scale. They are launching pilot test with several healthcare facilities, however it's not clear if the project is going to work on the national scale
- Business model of the project might be profitable, however it's not tested on the real market 
- Not all users and customers are willing to share their data, and the whole principle might sound complicated for people who are not very tech savvy, especially among elderly people;
- Health data might be a subject of regulations in different countries. Some governments heavily regulate everything that is connected with private/medical/confidential information. It might slow down the project development on international scale. 
- 34% of tokens will be retained by the company, while another 31% will be retained for the community development: (like support of project partners). That means that only 35% of the tokens would be available during the crowd sale.
- During pre-ICO stage some people got the token for 10-14 cents, while the rest will get the token at 25 cents price. It might create price drop if the token would be released dring the bear market.

Our KYC criteria is very clear and non-negotiable.  You will be asked to provide a copy of your government issued ID (passport, driving license or national ID card) for proof of identity.  This must contain your name, a photo and your date of birth.   You will also need to submit a proof of address (a utility bill/bank statement) dated within the last 90 days

Summary: It's a good project that has an ambitious goal. I am a little bit skeptical over the project's ability to be executed on the large scale. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to participate in the project during the pre-ICO stage and now I have to buy it at double price ratio during the main ICO sale. I think that project has good solution for the market and competent team backed by the large community of investors.  I believe that this project is good for a short and mid-term investments. 

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Medicalchain uses blockchain technology to securely store health records. The different organizations such as doctors, hospitals, laboratories, pharmacists and health insurers can request permission to access a patient’s record to serve their purpose and record transactions on the distributed ledger.

Medicalchain provides the patient full access and control over their data, they will have the capability to provide differing levels of access to various users, by assigning a set of access permissions and designating who can query and write data to their blockchain. The patient, being the owner of their own medical records, will be able to fully control who accesses their data and which information they access. The patient would have the ability to grant access to their EHR to other users and revoke access by setting up a time limited gateway, thereby improving data security. 

ICO structure:

Token name: MedToken
Token price: $0.25 per token during ICO
Token price during pre-ICO was ~0.16 cents per token 
ICO start date: February 1st (pre-sale is closed already) 
Hardcap: 24 million USD
Toke supply: 225,000,000 tokens with a Max Supply of 500,000, 000.

Strong sides of the project: 

- It has large, over trillion USD market. This project monetizes and secures data, wile working in B2B, B2C and B2G directions.
- Its price is relatively cheap: 25 cents per token for 250 million (circulating) and 500 million (total) token supply
- Large team and good advisory board;
- Good partnership network, including Wings and Linux Foundation; 
- Detailed Road map;
- Covered in large media, has hype around it;
- Main telegram channel has almost 25 thousand subscribers;
- It has solution to an existing problem on the market and the services of this company might be in demand
- It was recommended by couple prominent YouTubers like Suppoman (forming community around the project).

Risks and weak sides:
- Project hasn't been tested on the large scale. They are launching pilot test with several healthcare facilities, however it's not clear if the project is going to work on the national scale
- Business model of the project might be profitable, however it's not tested on the real market 
- Not all users and customers are willing to share their data, and the whole principle might sound complicated for people who are not very tech savvy, especially among elderly people;
- Health data might be a subject of regulations in different countries. Some governments heavily regulate everything that is connected with private/medical/confidential information. It might slow down the project development on international scale. 
- 34% of tokens will be retained by the company, while another 31% will be retained for the community development: (like support of project partners). That means that only 35% of the tokens would be available during the crowd sale.
- During pre-ICO stage some people got the token for 10-14 cents, while the rest will get the token at 25 cents price. It might create price drop if the token would be released dring the bear market.

Summary: It's a good project that has an ambitious goal. I am a little bit skeptical over the project's ability to be executed on the large scale. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to participate in the project during the pre-ICO stage and now I have to buy it at double price ratio during the main ICO sale. I think that project has good solution for the market and competent team backed by the large community of investors.  I believe that this project is good for a short and mid-term investments. 
I will participate in this ICO, however I will limit my participation to 1 ETH, since I missed the pre-ICO stage

Bro, Is whitelist and kyc process completed for this ?

If still have chance i would like to participate.

6 minutes ago, USPeddaReddy said:

Bro, Is whitelist and kyc process completed for this ?

If still have chance i would like to participate.

Presale is closed. However you can register for public token sale. Please visit https://medicalchain.com for more details. Make sure you read the following before you register for the public token sale.

Our KYC criteria is very clear and non-negotiable.  You will be asked to provide a copy of your government issued ID (passport, driving license or national ID card) for proof of identity.  This must contain your name, a photo and your date of birth.   You will also need to submit a proof of address (a utility bill/bank statement) dated within the last 90 days.

I am not participating in this ICO btw.

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Our KYC criteria is very clear and non-negotiable.  You will be asked to provide a copy of your government issued ID (passport, driving license or national ID card) for proof of identity.  This must contain your name, a photo and your date of birth.   You will also need to submit a proof of address (a utility bill/bank statement) dated within the last 90 days.

I am passing on this for now.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Ceek.io

very promising already has got running product I just spoke with admin he’s a telugu guy so additional bonus if we form a group 

saibaba talluri??