• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kona

• Batman_fan

• mastercheif

• Obliger1

8 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

AWS dumps untaya man ? maa appice lo sava denging to do certification 

why dumps when you can do it in right way in 1 month. Ryan K from Udemy is the best. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

why dumps when you can do it in right way in 1 month. Ryan K from Udemy is the best. 

time/opika/use/interest ledu man...  aapice lo certification cheyyi antadu but AWS projects mathram guarantee kaadu. AWS partnership ki target kosam pushing us to do AWS certification.

37 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

time/opika/use/interest ledu man...  aapice lo certification cheyyi antadu but AWS projects mathram guarantee kaadu. AWS partnership ki target kosam pushing us to do AWS certification.

I was in same situation last year. My ex-director asked me if I can help his startup become standard partner in AWS. I said yes because I love startups. Well, he also promised me some part time work in AWS, which didn't happen until now. We did 4 POCs but none of them went live. 

One great thing about AWS is, you learn things beyond your domain, beyond IT and start seeing the things you normally don't see in your job. Like the costs, automation, latest Tech etc., Dec is the best month to do any certification because you don't get this much time in any month. And Ryan's course itself is like dumps. He focuses only the exam topics and half of his questions are similar to waht you get in exam.