ila manaki avutey em cheyyagalam??

MRI

Just now, uttermost said:

mri, you are not smart enough to hold a conversation with me. Go try and bully someone your size.

you've already run out of people in my life you can attack. lol.

Peanut size kadantavu naadi.. thanks ra lambdik.. dengey ika

probably one of the dumbest thread ever.....ipudu em pekaleka bhootulu tidatadu vachi. 

asalu thread vese mundu ayina alochinchada, em message convey cheyali anukunado

FOr every useless video like the one posted above, I can show 100 real incidents that show how cruel men are on women.  vetiki reply ivadu kani, edo video patukuchi tega edupu

BP tho vachi boothulu rastadu ipudu. Ayina, I have to comment. Because this is such a dumb thread

• Like 1

Just now, Batman_fan said:

probably one of the dumbest thread ever.....ipudu em pekaleka bhootulu tidatadu vachi. 

asalu thread vese mundu ayina alochinchada, em message convey cheyali anukunado

FOr every useless video like the one posted above, I can show 100 real incidents that show how cruel men are on women.  

MRI is a funny guy who thinks he's a big shot because he can use boothulu online.

In reality he's probably lying about his gf, because no girl with half a brain would trust this woman hater. Unless she's desperate or dumb.

MRI still is unable to come to grips with this reality, and is therefore lashing out at harmless comments.

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

Peanut size kadantavu naadi.. thanks ra lambdik.. dengey ika

lol. chinna pilladi laaga counter lu ivvatam. 

lekuntey pointless boothulu vaadatam. deeniki minchi point meedha maatladam chetha raani saanasi yedhava ani cheppa ba.

What will you do as the HR?

scenario 1: MRI shows his 'manly' attitude to a girl in his team, and that girl complains of harassment to the HR. MRI is as usual baffled because he's a dumbfcuk who doesn't understand how the modern world works.

scenario 2: MRI complains to the HR that one particular girl is fcuking the entire team, but doesn't give two hoots to him. And that, that makes the workplace extremely hostile for him as everyone is joking about him all the time.

10 marks answer.

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

scenario 1: MRI shows his 'manly' attitude to a girl in his team, and that girl complains of harassment to the HR. MRI is as usual baffled because he's a dumbfcuk who doesn't understand how the modern world works.

scenario 2: MRI complains to the HR that one particular girl is fcuking the entire team, but doesn't give two hoots to him. And that, that makes the workplace extremely hostile for him as everyone is joking about him all the time.

10 marks answer.

In both the scenarios, I will terminate him immediately. 

BTW, you made up scenario 1? Because he posted a thread some time back asking everyone in this DB if the 'manly' attitude was OK as one girl left their team and it seems to do something with his/his team's behavior. He even said the reason - she was not comfortable working with them and you can see why!

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

10 marks answer.

Idem kotha raka comedy ra ayya braces_1

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

In both the scenarios, I will terminate him immediately. 

BTW, you made up scenario 1? Because he posted a thread some time back asking everyone in this DB if the 'manly' attitude was OK as one girl left their team and it seems to do something with their behavior. He even said the reason - she was not comfortable working with them and you can see why!

Full 10 marks to you, then.

I don't remember the details, but I remember that he's an idiot with a low self esteem, that he tries to cover by lying that he has a gf, and that he is an eamcet top ranker.

It definitely doesn't show in the way he argues. either in telugu or in english.

Yes I made up the scenario.

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Idem kotha raka comedy ra ayya braces_1

Just check my replies, and his replies. I was talking in general, and that guy decided that personal comments are how he wants to go about it.