Expired H1B stamping traveling thru British Airways

raccha rambabu

24 minutes ago, SRK_SRK said:

you need either valid US visa or UK visitor visa or transit visa or Canada visitor visa .... you need one of them to travel.

canada 10 yrs visitor visa unte ok na??

10 hours ago, raccha rambabu said:

Monnaney nenu tickets book Chesa India ki and now I just got to know that they will not allow us to travel through British Airways if we don’t have a valid H1 stamp on the passport.

Customer care ki call chesthey..desi papa..we are not trained on this .please contact local embassy annadhi.

idem lolli..I always take emirates ..first time British Airways theesukunna.

Transit visa theesukuntey allow chesthada?

lekapothey endhukocchina lolli..tickets cancel chesukovatam better aaa??

please help!!

bro... US airport lo ninnu flight ekkanivvvaruu though u travelling to INDIA.. they need US visa ( Valid visa not expired one).  I would say cancel the ticket anf book with emirate now.. cancellation appudu cheppu visa ledhu ani.. they wont charge and give u full refund...

UK embassy ki call  chesthe they will charge.. first nee CC card info theesukoni they will connect your call... 4 yrs back muchaataaa idhiii dont know now they charging or not

5 hours ago, kick_seenu said:

Transit visa teeskunte saripotundi

i think edo money extra kadithey 15 days lo vasthadi.. last time when I did sarigga tracking em undadu.. mamulga aithey 30+ days e padthadi ankunta

lol ..no no no ...

he wont get boarding pass issued here in US...200%

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

konchem risk bro... travel lo risk cheyyatam kantey vere airways book cheskovatam better.. coz nobody has clear information and ninnu London airport lo detain chestey paristhithi chetta ga untadi... better book Air India or other airways that dont have this lolli..

london airport endhii... US airport lo ne boarding pass ivvvaruuu

Lucky ga naku valid UK visitor visa undhi. We were planning to go to UK on our return journey to US.

The issue is my wife has a Visitor visa that starts from Feb. So I am assuming that if I get a Airside Transit visa . it should be good.

I am planning to go to the airport and talk to the Check-in staff and they should be able to tell that from their experience.

Also , I just went through the UK gov website and it says that it takes abt 10 days for them to issue a Transit visa.

We are flying on Jan 11th so hopefully things should go fine by then,

1 minute ago, raccha rambabu said:

Lucky ga naku valid UK visitor visa undhi. We were planning to go to UK on our return journey to US.

The issue is my wife has a Visitor visa that starts from Feb. So I am assuming that if I get a Airside Transit visa . it should be good.

I am planning to go to the airport and talk to the Check-in staff and they should be able to tell that from their experience.

Also , I just went through the UK gov website and it says that it takes abt 10 days for them to issue a Transit visa.

We are flying on Jan 11th so hopefully things should go fine by then,

you should be fine

21 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

you should be fine

US visa ney undakkarledhu ga.. Valid visa unte saripothundhi ani antunnaru forums lo. 

Em sodhi saley galloo ee EU galllu.

13 minutes ago, SRK_SRK said:

valid UK visiting visa vunte absolutely no problem....adi maatram pakka

Kaani galleez gadu.. Feb nunchi icchadu maa wife ki. and we are travelling on Jan 11th to India via London

Now I have to go for a transit visa again. Daaniki same documentation malli. Endo lafoot process.

13 hours ago, raccha rambabu said:

Monnaney nenu tickets book Chesa India ki and now I just got to know that they will not allow us to travel through British Airways if we don’t have a valid H1 stamp on the passport.

Customer care ki call chesthey..desi papa..we are not trained on this .please contact local embassy annadhi.

idem lolli..I always take emirates ..first time British Airways theesukunna.

Transit visa theesukuntey allow chesthada?

lekapothey endhukocchina lolli..tickets cancel chesukovatam better aaa??

please help!!

transit visa kavali but 24 hrs lopu ayite cancel and re book with other airlines

3 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

transit visa kavali but 24 hrs lopu ayite cancel and re book with other airlines

24 hrs daantindhi.. Monna UK visitor visas vacchai maaku , thats when i booked the tickets. Kani like i said. my wife has a UK visitor visa starting Feb and we are travelling in Jan to India via London.