Dear sir,uttermost ji

SirRavindraJadeja

37 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

chetakani edavalu evaru threads vesina nenu respond avuta, andulo idhi okati. did you not see my replies on people asking for froxies, dumps, mestri businesses etc.,

Dude what made you think I am "chetakani vedava"

I didn't offend anyone by posting discriminatory posts.

I asked 3 simple  questions to which uttermost didn't answer. And you came in the middle taking it very personnel when the subject of this topic is strictly about uttermost. I have no clue why you got offended ,when this post is about uttermost .

And in the replies you are offending me by judging about my intelligence. 

And if you get pleasure by offending people go ahead. And keep trolling.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• SirRavindraJadeja

• Batman_fan

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Sampoornesh Second attempt la ts comedy@3$%

Why you think it is comedy ?

Unless you don't have answers for the questions and attempting to deviate the discussion to trolling ?

5 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Dude I never complained about afdb while posting on the forum.

You are the one who complaining about this db while still participating in the db.

so what man? when are you goin to go fcuk yourself?

it looks like some idiots think you asked a valid question that deserves an answer. Take them too.

Just now, uttermost said:

so what man? when are you goin to go fcuk yourself?

it looks like some idiots think you asked a valid question that deserves an answer. Take them too.

Yes I asked a valid question. You hate those questions because they tell what you are. You enjoy judging people but when they ask questions back, you offend them, curse and use profanity. Question about their intelligence. Don't you like taste of your own medicine ?

Just now, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Yes I asked a valid question. You hate those questions because they tell what you are. You enjoy judging people but when they ask questions back, you offend them, curse and use profanity. Question about their intelligence. Don't you like taste of your own medicine ?

lol. crybaby.

8 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Dude what made you think I am "chetakani vedava"

I didn't offend anyone by posting discriminatory posts.

I asked 3 simple  questions to which uttermost didn't answer. And you came in the middle taking it very personnel when the subject of this topic is strictly about uttermost. I have no clue why you got offended ,when this post is about uttermost .

And in the replies you are offending me by judging about my intelligence. 

And if you get pleasure by offending people go ahead. And keep trolling.

not people. chetakani edavalu ani epudo chepa. That is always my agenda in this DB

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

not people. chetakani edavalu ani epudo chepa. That is always my agenda in this DB

You still failed to answer what made you think I am chetakani yedava ?

Are you another I'd of uttermost? 

I don't know what's your real problem is? You just keep commenting by taking it personnel when this post has nothing to do with you.

You still failed to answer what made you think I am chetakani yedava ?

Are you another I'd of uttermost? 

I don't know what's your real problem is? You just keep commenting by taking it personnel when this post has nothing to do with you.

Because your intelligence is far below that of an average DB person. GO back and read what my first post was and how you replied. ekada nunchi vastaru ra babu chetakani edavalu.

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Because your intelligence is far below that of an average DB person. GO back and read what my first post was and how you replied. ekada nunchi vastaru ra babu chetakani edavalu.

dude, let him be. He's probably bored and trolling.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. crybaby.

If I am cry baby..I will probably post a offending post..use a lnother I'd and keep uplifiting it ..

keep uplifting it until someone gets really offended and mention about it..

Then curse them back..use foul words..and in the end cry and act "as victim " play "dalit card". 

If I am cry baby..I will probably post a offending post..use a lnother I'd and keep uplifiting it ..

keep uplifting it until someone gets really offended and mention about it..

Then curse them back..use foul words..and in the end cry and act "as victim " play "dalit card". 

take it easy man.

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Wow really ? What  intelligence has to do anything with this post ? If you where really thought I am half the below average ,  you probably ignored me.  But no, you where offended because I am just exposing the stupidity of yours and your other prooxxy I'd.

This guy is been using multiple IDs and before I ignore one , he keeps coming back like a mushroom with annoying posts and I thought I should ask him to stop and start acting like mentally stable person .

1 minute ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Wow really ? What has intelligence has to do anything with this post ? If you where really thought I am half the below average ,  you probably ignored me.  But no, you where offended because I am just exposing the stupidity of yours and your other prooxxy I'd.

This guy is been using multiple IDs and before I ignore one , he keeps coming back like a mushroom with annoying posts and I thought I should ask him to stop and start acting like mentally stable person .

we need this athi, vuuu

20 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Why you think it is comedy ?

Unless you don't have answers for the questions and attempting to deviate the discussion to trolling ?

baaga feel ayinattunnav... nuvvu inka edagali.

4 minutes ago, Bhai said:

baaga feel ayinattunnav... nuvvu inka edagali.

Neeku uttermost posts comfortable eh ga... Sanmana Sabha vesko..vadiki separate ga..no one will come in between..