hypothetically how many of you will vote for

chittimallu2

41 minutes ago, timmy said:

will have to wait and see his manifesto Jalsa%20%282008%29%20-%20DVD%20-%20Rip%20-%20X264%20-%20AAC%20-%201CD%20-%20Subs%20-%20TeamTolly-new_4.gif?1290022423

scriptwriters inka raayaledu manifesto. Their thought process is good but won't work in indian system. puratana kalam nunchi brashupattina system and people. Nothing can change it.

It is still too early to say.   PK - can actually begin a good trend if he can resist the temptation to include political recycled pimps and prostitutes into his party - like how Chiru did which really damaged him even before he went to the elections in 2009.

PK does appear to be an honest guy with clean intentions. At this point he appears heavy on bombastic, pompous oratory style and less on substance. There is still a long way to go though.

If he can formulate a solid, practical manifesto which takes into consideration the needs of a new state - I might consider voting for him otherwise will have to go for CBN.

7 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

i will vote for PK if he brings in youth I  want an alternative to corrupt TDP and YCP

PK AP lo alternative avvadu, YCP votes chelchuthadu anthe. CBN antha chnace isthadu anukuntunnava PK ki 

7 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

i will vote for PK if he brings in youth I  want an alternative to corrupt TDP and YCP

I second you, seriously i will vote for PK if and only if he fights both TDP and YCP. TDP meeda pakka strong ga fight cheyali edo namake vasthe uthuthi uthuthi fight chesi last lo TDP ki support icche kutralu ayithe manukovali

7 hours ago, reality said:

First vaadu individual ga contest cheyyali mee lanti asha vadhulu vote veyyalante....he will form a Kootami with TDP and share consistencies even before elections, if at all he wants to participate in elections.

Do you still vote for him then?

That itself contradicts why he started his party, aa pani chesthe matram janalni mosam chesinatle

7 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

absolutely, ill vote even for a dog over jagan anyday

Why you want to vent your anger on jagan tell me , em tappu chesadu , emanna ante malli case lu antaru, please apandi bhayya patha chintha kayi pachadi la undi mee statements.

7 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

my vote algorithm

I will vote for pk only if he comes up with a road map.. 

else will vote for CBN if he cracks on corruption in AP before elections

else I will vote Jagan

I respect your decision, this is straight forward answer. Nenu CBN ke vote vesthanu ani cheppina nee guts ni mechukovali

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Why you want to vent your anger on jagan tell me , em tappu chesadu , emanna ante malli case lu antaru, please apandi bhayya patha chintha kayi pachadi la undi mee statements.

Patha chintakayi pachadi endhi man.. time thoni marchipovalanaa nee udhesam

4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Patha chintakayi pachadi endhi man.. time thoni marchipovalanaa nee udhesam

Tisukelli jagan ni jail  lo veseyandi, jagan mohaniki praja sankalpa yatralu enduku

45 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

I won't vote for PK, although i like his speeches. He needs more experience and is not 100% into politics. Speeches and action are different things, his thoughts may be good but people in india won't pay any heed. They just go by only one principle, the benefit. CBN/Jagan their own group benefits, with PK no one, unless he rips into YCP votes.  There is a lot of ground to be covered for PK. He will just turn out to be another AK47 from delhi.

Exactly

35 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

It is still too early to say.   PK - can actually begin a good trend if he can resist the temptation to include political recycled pimps and prostitutes into his party - like how Chiru did which really damaged him even before he went to the elections in 2009.

PK does appear to be an honest guy with clean intentions. At this point he appears heavy on bombastic, pompous oratory style and less on substance. There is still a long way to go though.

If he can formulate a solid, practical manifesto which takes into consideration the needs of a new state - I might consider voting for him otherwise will have to go for CBN.

Super statement , this is straight forward answer

8 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

I personally will vote for PK, if I have a chance. I want to give him a chance and see how good he is... 2009 lo kooda chiru ki veddham anukunna and I made most of my family to vote for him but vadu congress lo kalavadam was a kick in my teeth (and to may others who voted for him)... but vadi meedha choosthe PK looks more genuine to me, so worth giving him a chance IMO

Nen maathram pk ki vote veyyanu vaadiki leadership qualities levv aavesam thappa aalochana ledu basic things gurinchi kooda awareness ledu veediki. Saraina strategy undadu thaadu thegina gaalipatam la untundi veedi attitude 

• Upvote 1