@@crypto - dedicated to ICOs@@

TOM_BHAYYA

14 minutes ago, elvachank said:

Hi all ...have been following the forum for couple of months...finally joined...

XRP @ 0.18 antha scene ledu anukunna...only bought few

XLM @ 0.48 bought more than few

Thought of buying Ada but couldn't below 0.5

so here is my contribution while searching for next coin to invest....

https://mobius.network/  Token sale going on

deni katha kuda ento veyyi ba 

21 minutes ago, elvachank said:

Hi all ...have been following the forum for couple of months...finally joined...

XRP @ 0.18 antha scene ledu anukunna...only bought few

XLM @ 0.48 bought more than few

Thought of buying Ada but couldn't below 0.5

so here is my contribution while searching for next coin to invest....

https://mobius.network/  Token sale going on

Mobius ico ended a?

ya me too skeptical but my two reasons are

anything that Jed McCaleb is involved has turned out to be big if you are in it Early...

Patent is pending so hoping they have things in place to scale up..

5 minutes ago, elvachank said:

ya me too skeptical but my two reasons are

anything that Jed McCaleb is involved has turned out to be big if you are in it Early...

Patent is pending so hoping they have things in place to scale up..

below 20k ki konali ante proof of love chupinchali anta, 1st apply cheyali then invitation ravali. then 

We’d like to thank our vibrant community of developers and supporters who feel passionately about our long-term vision. Thank you to the over 23,000+ (updated) people that have registered for the sale as well. As a “token” of our appreciation, we are sharing an opportunity for how you — or friends — can get involved in our token pre-sale for less than the $20k minimum through our “Show Mobius Love” program.

Show Mobius Love a.k.a. Proof of ❤️️️️️️️️

– Write a blog post like Michael Koller’s “The Mobius Network Could Save ERC20 Projects

– Share Mobius across your social networks, crypto forums, and Telegram groups: Start with our Facebook and Twitter posts!

– Create a tutorial for how to connect apps to accept blockchain-based payments in a flash using Mobius. Here is an exceptional example from our stellar community dev zulucrypto!

– Review our company or white paper

– Make a fun video review on YouTube (like this awesome one from Tyler at Chico Crypto)

The more creative you get the better! :) For those with truly impressive efforts, we’ll make sure to send a special bonus your way. Don’t forget to enter what you’ve done in this google form!

There are good things to cover whether it be how our Stripe-like API makes it easy to create consumer facing apps on blockchain. Or how our protocol already makes it exponentially cheaper, faster, and more secure to connect real world data to blockchain for use on smart contracts.