@@crypto - dedicated to ICOs@@

TOM_BHAYYA

1 hour ago, mystory said:

yup, ayyayi...1900 ABT

Actually 9 mins pending unde sariki inko transaction send chesa with more than recommended GWEI (88), transaction success ayindi kani Arcblock website lo pending ani chupisthundi...I think they are going to take 9 weeks to refund that 1 ETH with 20% penalty....

This should have been avoided. :(

55 minutes ago, mystory said:

adhe kada...ne laga chala mandi unnaru....chala mandi public sale start ayina first 2 mins lone transaction trigger chesaru....ayina pending loki poyindi....I guess, I was lucky....

Since it was a unique address, there shouldn't be any congestion issue. All you have to do is trigger the transaction and wait until it gets succeeded..

13 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Since it was a unique address, there shouldn't be any congestion issue. All you have to do is trigger the transaction and wait until it gets succeeded..

Thats what i did. 19 mins pattindi eth transfer avvadaniki. Theera adhi ayyaka arcblock lo choosthey pending. 9 weeks refund time

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Thats what i did. 19 mins pattindi eth transfer avvadaniki. Theera adhi ayyaka arcblock lo choosthey pending. 9 weeks refund time

Unlucky ane cheppali.

2 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

This should have been avoided. :(

yeah bro, I should have....to be honest I was desperate/frustrated. After so much research I short listed very few ICOs....Wepower 0.2 ETH limit ichadu for the 1st 5 hrs....so, got only 0.2 ETH worth of tokens...Medical chain ayithe first 2 mins lo KYC documents upload chesina kani na KYC approve avvaka mundhe hard cap reach ayindi....so, I was desperate to get Arcblock. I cheated for 2nd transaction, therefore, I've no complaints to wait for 9 weeks for refund.