H4 EAD Real scenario

joblessjack

23 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

No one is worried about H4 EAD now. Come to ground reality. Everyone is in fear of H1 beyond  6 yrs.

Stop these useless posts.

*=:

H4 EAD is useless with no H1 renewals...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baba_sehgal

• Ara_Tenkai

• joblessjack

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

are you supporting h4 ead ?

if so...i really appreciate you and the logic behind this post.

I support bro!! the only logic is 90% people come to usa using F1 as a gateway... no one is really interested in studies... other people come to us on H4 and I donot see any difference in the talent levels and I dont think F1s are  making significant efforts to improve the skills..

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

*=:

H4 EAD is useless with no H1 renewals...

The idea is to get it to function like L1B visa. Max 6 years and after that chalo bharat. L1B is for internal positions and H1B for client services. 

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I support bro!! the only logic is 90% people come to usa using F1 as a gateway... no one is really interested in studies... other people come to us on H4 and I donot see any difference in the talent levels and I dont think F1s are  making significant efforts to improve the skills..

No one interested endi vayya.. nuvvemanna survey chesava andarini? Don’t generalize everyone using ur knowledge. Neku difference diff kanapadakapote diff lenatle na?chudalsina deggara chudu kanipistay 

1 minute ago, 50Paise said:

No one interested endi vayya.. nuvvemanna survey chesava andarini? Don’t generalize everyone using ur knowledge. Neku difference diff kanapadakapote diff lenatle na?chudalsina deggara chudu kanipistay 

ok bro gussa kaku... ikkada daka chudalana... India lo btech chadive vallu... all in one chadivaroo appude you are not interested ani ardam... entha mandi just money sampadana kosam kakunda chaduvu meeda interest undi chadivaru... Nenu ayithe job kotti money kosame chadivina... entha mandi vere chaduvu  koni IT job cheyatle?? 

23 minutes ago, k2s said:

@3$% - why only ech nalugu.. can spouse not join kaalegy, do MS, and get her own status.... not dependent on your status

Good Question , That also happened many people spent 20K and had there spouseee complete master and applied h1 and after 1 or 2 with pregnancy they discontinue the work  and cant get back on h1 b again thokalo rules kada pay roll must be running cant take more than 2 months of vacation 

5 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

Good Question , That also happened many people spent 20K and had there spouseee complete master and applied h1 and after 1 or 2 with pregnancy they discontinue the work  and cant get back on h1 b again thokalo rules kada pay roll must be running cant take more than 2 months of vacation 

so that's your problem of not to work hard during pregnancy times

get a FT, they have something called maternity and paternity leaves, there are people who work even in 9th month and that too travel in NY subways for god sake

kashatapadaru ata paisalu kavali ata work permit lo iyyali ata edi kelli vastharu ra bhaii... 

34 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

Vamoo , Useless antha babu chala fast unadu .  The first thing they do is H4 EAD removal if they want to change anything 

Have some logic if they cant extend H1B more than 6 years , MNC gaints will hire a cnadidate from INDIA and train him for 6 years and get a new guy again ? They wont let that happen , Permanent resident  program is there for a reason . 

Tech gaints cant just loose the resources after 6 years of experience , The applications which are already approved for I140 , They cant just reject and send back 

Stop useless post and have some logic before you come to conclusion @3$% 

Chill baa 

Instead of commenting on what will be there and what npt, why don;t u work on your skills or with your locals on HR 392. Whining out here that H4 EAD or OPT or H1 is gone doesn;t make u money. Atleast if u work on HR 392 , (passes or not) it will clear some tension. Rather you are wasting time here.  Think what u will get if u post these...unless u own this db.

4 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

so that's your problem of not to work hard during pregnancy times

get a FT, they have something called maternity and paternity leaves, there are people who work even in 9th month and that too travel in NY subways for god sake

kashatapadaru ata paisalu kavali ata work permit lo iyyali ata edi kelli vastharu ra bhaii... 

Do you really know How many days maternity leave works ?  The max I know is 60 days. 

13 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

ok bro gussa kaku... ikkada daka chudalana... India lo btech chadive vallu... all in one chadivaroo appude you are not interested ani ardam... entha mandi just money sampadana kosam kakunda chaduvu meeda interest undi chadivaru... Nenu ayithe job kotti money kosame chadivina... entha mandi vere chaduvu  koni IT job cheyatle?? 

Ha adele bro. I agree with you to some extent . Kani andaru alage undaru. phd lu chesi post docs chestunna vallu kuda unnaru bro ikkadiki vachi. 

4 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Instead of commenting on what will be there and what npt, why don;t u work on your skills or with your locals on HR 392. Whining out here that H4 EAD or OPT or H1 is gone doesn;t make u money. Atleast if u work on HR 392 , (passes or not) it will clear some tension. Rather you are wasting time here.  Think what u will get if u post these...unless u own this db.

Agree, Some people thing H4 EAD is waste , and must be removed. Thats why tried to give some insight 

4 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

Do you really know How many days maternity leave works ?  The max I know is 60 days. 

enni days kavali bhayya neeku leave 9 months or preparing time kuda naa... 

4 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

enni days kavali bhayya neeku leave 9 months or preparing time kuda naa... 

Hay ask a mom , how gave birth how hard it is to go to work after 60 day and how hard its for 2 month baby. 

Its that topic here ,  she can stay home buy she forces her self to work to maintain h1 status 

And its more worst if its a contracting job and birth complications 

Just now, joblessjack said:

Hay ask a mom , how gave birth how hard it is to go to work after 60 day and how hard its for 2 month baby. 

Its that topic here ,  she can stay home buy she forces her self to work to maintain h1 status 

nee okkarike kadu kada prapancham lo andariki same kada

mana db lone chala mandi unnaru valla wifes working while carrying and went to job in less than a month.. 

neeku inka twins ayi unte entha undedo life time unavailability kavachu iga..