H4 EAD Real scenario

joblessjack

14 minutes ago, 50Paise said:

Ha adele bro. I agree with you to some extent . Kani andaru alage undaru. phd lu chesi post docs chestunna vallu kuda unnaru bro ikkadiki vachi. 

anduke 90% anna bro... nenu green card kosame phdlu chese vallani kuda chusa...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baba_sehgal

• Ara_Tenkai

• joblessjack

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

nee okkarike kadu kada prapancham lo andariki same kada

mana db lone chala mandi unnaru valla wifes working while carrying and went to job in less than a month.. 

neeku inka twins ayi unte entha undedo life time unavailability kavachu iga.. 

Macha some one told why wifes are in h4 EAD ? they can go to college and get H1 kada ani ? 

so I told they can be on H1 but there are many restrictions and dont know if they get picked in lottery , and one example of that restriction is maternity leave  That is all 

mana db lone chala mandi unnaru valla wifes working while carrying and went to job in less than a month.. 

The reason they went to work is to maintain H1 status is not that flexible as H4 ead  

1 hour ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

are you supporting h4 ead ?

if so...i really appreciate you and the logic behind this post.

There is no logic behind these calculations. 

The expenses mentioned are choices...

1 hour ago, rajivn786 said:

No one is worried about H4 EAD now. Come to ground reality. Everyone is in fear of H1 beyond  6 yrs.

Stop these useless posts.

+1.. its not completely useless post though.. he was making his point on living with family on H1..

1 minute ago, joblessjack said:

Macha some one told why wifes are in h4 EAD ? they can go to college and get H1 kada ani ? 

so I told they can be on H1 but there are many restrictions and dont know if they get picked in lottery , and one example of that restriction is maternity leave  That is all 

The reason they went to work is to maintain H1 status is not that flexible as H4 ead  

anduke kada peeka manedi ishtam vachinappudu job chestha bore kodithe india ki potha maternity ki one year leave teesukunta.. 

H1 lo ala kadu kada so people who are confident enough and willing to work hard valle untaru jobs loo and more over qualified people vastharu.. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@3$%

salary logic antunadu -- for folks less than 75-95k salary

41 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

The idea is to get it to function like L1B visa. Max 6 years and after that chalo bharat. L1B is for internal positions and H1B for client services. 

they should do that... no more renewals to H1 B after 6 years and no H4 EAD..

H1B no renewals di approve ayithey ippudunna batch antha assam ena.. who are just renewing using their I-140s?? or only for the new batch??

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

ROTI kapada makan is not choice its necessity , How can a h1 guy have 2 kids can support the family with one income for who knows 10 to 15 years until GC come. 

I agree Job market is getting worst , yes it is getting worst with H4 EAD so as MS students and New H1's  for giant mnc's 

41 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I support bro!! the only logic is 90% people come to usa using F1 as a gateway... no one is really interested in studies... other people come to us on H4 and I donot see any difference in the talent levels and I dont think F1s are  making significant efforts to improve the skills..

era tenkai.. nuv nee bongulo analysis.. neeku cheppara F1s vachi not making efforts to improve their skills ani?? anduke thittedi..

4 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

Evaddi priorities vaalavi vayya-- for some people money is priority-- for some quality time with family -- for some life goals -- for some gorrela mandha type vaadu evadi chepisthunaadu manamu chepiyaali ani

44 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I support bro!! the only logic is 90% people come to usa using F1 as a gateway... no one is really interested in studies... other people come to us on H4 and I donot see any difference in the talent levels and I dont think F1s are  making significant efforts to improve the skills..

Students H1 vesinattu.. ee dependents kuda H1 veskovachu kada mari there is no difference it talent levels aithe.. H4 EAD enduku, H1 apply cheskomanu ra tenkai..