• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ranku_mogudu

• TampaChinnodu

• princeofheaven

6 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Endi veedi India 10gestunda..? Ekkada consultants **** 10gi India lo MLA ki contest cheyyadaniki potunnadu kavochu.

The Most Painfull GoodBye’S are Ones that are Never Said And Never Explained,
We Bid You Farewell Not out Of a mere formality but you will be missed by each one of us,we really hate 2 say goodbye ,Don’t forget 2 think of us,,
Heartfully Miss u Appi Reddy anna,
No words to express,Just Love You A lot,u had always been my Mentor and a guide ,Big brother,Idol and Inspiration,,
I Wish and pray For Ua Sucsess In India,
I really dnt know about your dream,But Mine is 2 c u as an Minister Of Telangana in 2019 itself.The Most Painfull GoodBye’S are Ones that are Never Said And Never Explained,
We Bid You Farewell Not out Of a mere formality but you will be missed by each one of us,we really hate 2 say goodbye ,Don’t forget 2 think of us,,
No words to express,Just Love You A lot,u had always been my Mentor and a guide ,Big brother,Idol and Inspiration,,
I really dnt know about your dream,But Mine is 2 c u as an Minister Of Telangana in 2019 itself.

24 minutes ago, karthikn said:

I really dnt know about your dream,But Mine is 2 c u as an Minister Of Telangana in 2019 itself.The Most Painfull GoodBye’S are Ones that are Never Said And Never Explained,
I really dnt know about your dream,But Mine is 2 c u as an Minister Of Telangana in 2019 itself.

6 minutes ago, masakali said:

or telsipoindi emo kotha president thatha mundu negalem inka, dorikipothaadu donga ani jumping emo

assale full famous mestri radar lo untadu

38 minutes ago, karthikn said:

allsex vuncle spotted

22 minutes ago, masakali said:

or telsipoindi emo kotha president thatha mundu negalem inka, dorikipothaadu donga ani jumping emo

mesthri lu andalu ilane dukaanaalu close sesi sardukunte better. atleast india ki poyi ina enjoy seyyochu aa earn sesina money tho.

7 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

mesthri lu andalu ilane dukaanaalu close sesi sardukunte better. atleast india ki poyi ina enjoy seyyochu aa earn sesina money tho.

mestrile sardestunnaru ante koolis kuda jump aipodam better iMO

1 hour ago, karthikn said:

kanta thadi pettinchav  bro, taginadantha digi poyindi koodacry@flcry@flcry@flcry@flcry@flcry@flcry@flcry@flcry@flcry@flcry@fl