Appi reddy

noma

9 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

mostly ade ayyi untadi or he will remotely run from videsam. Na ex employer kuda india return aipoyadu akkada nunche running kamfeny

eedu same sestadu...move to india..operate with here with help of siblings...eedipudingi body shopping companyki ekkada undi operate cheste endi..@3$%

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ranku_mogudu

• TampaChinnodu

• princeofheaven

13 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

micro info ni mari evaru run sestharu ippudu ? ammesada company ni inko mesthri ki ? 

adi oka company, dani mala run cheyadam kuda. ikada vundi em chesi vuntadu ley, Tesla/Drone tho video sessions tappa. 

anta following antaru, ipatiki oka 20-30 Fortune 500 direct clients koti, direct vendor ayi vundali. anta talent vuntey mestri business enduku pedatadu ley ayina

10 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

eedu same sestadu...move to india..operate with here with help of siblings...eedipudingi body shopping companyki ekkada undi operate cheste endi..@3$%

yea body shop running ki oka 3g enabled smartphone unte chalu calls ki and mails checking ki ekkadanunchi aina nadapochu

2 hours ago, karthikn said:

The Most Painfull GoodBye’S are Ones that are Never Said And Never Explained,
We Bid You Farewell Not out Of a mere formality but you will be missed by each one of us,we really hate 2 say goodbye ,Don’t forget 2 think of us,,
Heartfully Miss u Appi Reddy anna,
No words to express,Just Love You A lot,u had always been my Mentor and a guide ,Big brother,Idol and Inspiration,,
I Wish and pray For Ua Sucsess In India,
I really dnt know about your dream,But Mine is 2 c u as an Minister Of Telangana in 2019 itself.The Most Painfull GoodBye’S are Ones that are Never Said And Never Explained,
We Bid You Farewell Not out Of a mere formality but you will be missed by each one of us,we really hate 2 say goodbye ,Don’t forget 2 think of us,,
Heartfully Miss u Appi Reddy anna,
No words to express,Just Love You A lot,u had always been my Mentor and a guide ,Big brother,Idol and Inspiration,,
I Wish and pray For Ua Sucsess In India,
I really dnt know about your dream,But Mine is 2 c u as an Minister Of Telangana in 2019 itself.

the first paragraph sounds like an obituary lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Appi anna's tearful farewell message: 

I was just pondering over the memory lane as my heart is feeling janus like since my decision was to bid adieu to pursue few other aspirations that were pendingdue time. With my heart reminding me that I have go get ready to move to another stage in life where I have my role and passion to play.

With that being said, I have to accept that I am not what I am today without you all who stood by my side. I had seen many turbulences before reaching this land of opportunities and few initial years until I met you people who gave me confidence in what I believed and added your belief that I am capable of achieving it. Today I thank each and every near and dear who helped me be what I am today.

With days to go, I wish I could have time to have an opportunity to meet you all.

Thank you Yuva Team & all for this surprise party and my feeling are just overwhelming and feeling Ecstatic.

humdard message...

pathar dil bhi pigal jaega...

appanna...yadunna sare...sallanga vundale...