No green cards for the parents of adult U.S. citizens-(Indian parents be aware)

yaman

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ee DB lo 99% mandiki ochina nashtam em ledu le indulo, parents ki GC ochi vallikadiki elano raru edo oka visit ki thappa. 

So wouldn't make a big difference to the members here, for the most part. 

A sense of social solidarity, a sense of commitment to fellow human beings is completely destroyed. A cult of individualism is the new normal now

9 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

A sense of social solidarity, a sense of commitment to fellow human beings is completely destroyed. A cult of individualism is the new normal now

Doesn't matter what I think or you think, when you and I aren't in a position to change or even influence reality. You aren't a citizen of this nation and neither am I, I don't wish to dictate terms to any nation on how it should conduct it's business. 

evvadu podu saami.. manam povali ante collor pattukoni flight ekkinchali ,,, appati varaku evvadu podu... naku telisi mana desi galaki US meeda unna obsession vere valaku undadu.. chinky galaki kuda mana kanna takkuve...

2 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

@tennisluvr It is not about what you or I can do. Its about what you or I think. I sure do wish to voice my opinion whenever I can.

Also, I can like or dislike what I want. I don't have to be a citizen of any country to do that.

What I expressed is it's relevance to the people in this particular DB, not a general opinion on the decision. Plus there's a reason to revise this policy anyway, why should the US foot the bill for people to come here and avail it's services when they haven't contributed to it. 

3 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

@tennisluvr It is not about what you or I can do. Its about what you or I think. I sure do wish to voice my opinion whenever I can.

Also, I can like or dislike what I want. I don't have to be a citizen of any country to do that.

So you think it's fair for someone's parents to come here, avail the services that this nation offers including all the benefits reserved for it's senior citizens, all while they haven't contributed anything having not lived here at all for the most part. 

All this while people that have been residing in this nation on visas for more than 10 years, paying SSN and Medicare taxes while not being able to avail a single benefit. Does that system sounds like a fair deal to you? If it does, you need to introspect what you "think" before you preach. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

So you think it's fair for someone's parents to come here, avail the services that this nation offers including all the benefits reserved for it's senior citizens, all while they haven't contributed anything having not lived here at all for the most part. 

All this while people that have been residing in this nation on visas for more than 10 years, paying SSN and Medicare taxes while not being able to avail a single benefit. Does that system sounds like a fair deal to you? If it does, you need to introspect what you "think" before you preach. 

lol. Give me one benefit that they get from the govt. Don't tell me social security and medicare. I hope you are not that childish to not know who can access them and who cannot.  I don't preach man, I only opine. Know the difference

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

*=: