Two regulatory changes we can expect to see from DHS in the coming months

TampaChinnodu

18 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

There is a difference between contracting ( which most of the american contracting companies do ) and body shopping ( which majority of our mesthris do )

nothing wrong in contracting.

Ento aa difference cheppu? In both the cases employees will be working at the client site. I have a contractor from IBM on H1 in my team and there are no other IBM employees in my team or my floor.  So is IBM doing body shopping here? Stop spreading false rumors man.. 

Speciality occupation on the other hand is the key. QA people, Business Analysts and all these people on the other hand will have a tough time proving that their occupations are specialty from now on. You have to be in development or infrastructure like Dev Ops to prove that your occupations are specialty..

1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

presh h1s key uncle innellu experience unnaka ninnu degree gurinchi adagaledu 

for everyone anta kada vuncle.. monna ma ammajaan ki okadu transfer aithunnaud .. vaadiki RFE padindhi not related degree ani .. emaithado mari chudali

16 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ento aa difference cheppu? In both the cases employees will be working at the client site. I have a contractor from IBM on H1 in my team and there are no other IBM employees in my team or my floor.  So is IBM doing body shopping here? Stop spreading false rumors man.. 

Speciality occupation on the other hand is the key. QA people, Business Analysts and all these people on the other hand will have a tough time proving that their occupations are specialty from now on. You have to be in development or infrastructure like Dev Ops to prove that your occupations are specialty..

It starts from the way desi mesthris file paper work for h1's and operate. % pay , bench time , pake resumes and many more. 

https://www.hudsonvalley360.com/article/virginia-man-behind-20-million-h1-b-visa-fraud-faces-deportation-after-prison?wallit_nosession=1

you will find many other cases if you google. 

in your IBM case , he might not have any manager on your floor , but he has manager he reports to in IBM. atleast on paper.

If there was no difference then why only mana desi mesthris ne pettukuntunnaru fraud cases lo , not any american contracting companies or companies like IBM etc. 

Have education, training, or progressively responsible experience in the specialty that is equivalent to the completion of such a degree, and have recognition of expertise in the specialty through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty.**

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

for everyone anta kada vuncle.. monna ma ammajaan ki okadu transfer aithunnaud .. vaadiki RFE padindhi not related degree ani .. emaithado mari chudali

approve ayipothundhi em kaadhu inni years experience undhi ee certifications chesaadu ani respond avuthaaru 

4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Have education, training, or progressively responsible experience in the specialty that is equivalent to the completion of such a degree, and have recognition of expertise in the specialty through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty.**

4 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

approve ayipothundhi em kaadhu inni years experience undhi ee certifications chesaadu ani respond avuthaaru 

I think experience chupinchachu anukunta .. aa paina line chusthe koncham hope vachindhi

13 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

It starts from the way desi mesthris file paper work for h1's and operate. % pay , bench time , pake resumes and many more. 

https://www.hudsonvalley360.com/article/virginia-man-behind-20-million-h1-b-visa-fraud-faces-deportation-after-prison?wallit_nosession=1

you will find many other cases if you google. 

in your IBM case , he might not have any manager on your floor , but he has manager he reports to in IBM. atleast on paper.

If there was no difference then why only mana desi mesthris ne pettukuntunnaru fraud cases lo , not any american contracting companies or companies like IBM etc. 

Man that is a guy who showed fake project and filed fake documents. IBM guy ki manager unnate Desi company lo kooda there will be a manager on paper who will be signing the H1 docs. Your understanding of consulting is miserable. Stop spreading false rumors.. Inhouse projects chupinchatam most of the desi mestris already manesaru except for very few guys..

1 hour ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Two regulatory changes we can expect to see from DHS in the coming months include:

• changes to the H-1B lottery process by using an electronic registration (proposed rule expected February 2018)
  • changes to the definitions of specialty occupation and employer-employee relationship and additional wage requirements (proposed rule expected October 2018)

http://immigrationgirl.com/can-trump-eliminate-h-1b-extensions-beyond-the-six-year-limit/

Extensions removal and H4 EAD revoke matter edi??