Who is the biggest racist?

uttermost

in this db :)

I mean I don't want to start a poll, because there are simply too many to count, and I don't have the patience.

lets discount TG/AP warriors here. Although these warriors can be your choice for views they hold outside of the TG/AP debates.

I admit, I can't pick one winner.

Try and give some cleverer answers than mentioning my name and calling this a self goal thread :) 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Thillana

• aakathaai

• KABAALI

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

in this db :)

I mean I don't want to start a poll, because there are simply too many to count, and I don't have the patience.

lets discount TG/AP warriors here. Although these warriors can be your choice for views they hold outside of the TG/AP debates.

I admit, I can't pick one winner.

Try and give some cleverer answers than mentioning my name and calling this a self goal thread :) 

Why dont you post the id's of ppl you have in mind first

1 minute ago, Thillana said:

Why dont you post the id's of ppl you have in mind first

no one in mind.

1 minute ago, TriStateBabu said:

There is so much ambiguity

no ambiguity. there's only a sense of pointlessness in asking racists to call out racists among them.

Do they take pride in being among racists, or envy that some of them are better racists than they are :)

that's the question I want answered, but only indirectly.

Just now, uttermost said:

no one in mind.

no ambiguity. there's only a sense of pointlessness in asking racists to call out racists among them.

Do they take pride in being among racists, or envy that some of them are better racists than they are :)

that's the question I want answered, but only indirectly.

Define "RACE" in the context that your asking. Also how did you conclude there are racists in this DB? People might be sounding racist without realizing. You cannot come to a conclusion without knowing about someone completely.

Just now, Thillana said:

Define "RACE" in the context that your asking. Also how did you conclude there are racists in this DB? People might be sounding racist without realizing. You cannot come to a conclusion without knowing about someone completely.

you are trying to whitewash the sh1t things people say here, by claiming that its mostly unintentional, and by asking me to define my context.

lets say that they are not consciously racist. may be calling them out on their offhand racism may help them realize and be less racist than before. 

hint: calling tamils 'arava' is also racism.

its very hard to explain the complete context now. try and go with the flow if you can, and want to.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are trying to whitewash the sh1t things people say here, by claiming that its mostly unintentional, and by asking me to define my context.

lets say that they are not consciously racist. may be calling them out on their offhand racism may help them realize and be less racist than before. 

hint: calling tamils 'arava' is also racism.

its very hard to explain the complete context now. try and go with the flow if you can, and want to.

Haha i get what ur saying. But dont you think this a futile exercise in making ppl accept or bring out racists here :) People will post id's of folks whom they hate or want to troll . Your true purpose of this thread wont be acheived