Any married people hate their wife- Genuine doubt

Adakku

3 minutes ago, Adakku said:

Hello,

I have been having a doubt if anyone of you here genuinely hate their wife  or did she change the way you are before which you cant digest?

Replies would be great

pakkodi family matters neeku enduku saami... 

Everyone loves and hates their wives. this is common as we are humans and not both should have the same mindset or maturity. However, both love and hatredness will only be helpful for their togetherness to achieve success in their life together. 

4 minutes ago, Adakku said:

Hello,

I have been having a doubt if anyone of you here genuinely hate their wife  or did she change the way you are before which you cant digest?

Replies would be great

antey you genuinely hate your wife......nee story tho start chey baa.... 

8 minutes ago, Adakku said:

Hello,

Replies would be great

if anyone of you here genuinely hate their wife -- this will be from case to case and time to time... this happens even with your  mom ..

did she change the way you are before which you cant digest?-- The question how much of yourself are you willing to giveup.. and why..

4 minutes ago, Adakku said:

Lol I dont love my wife for the simple reason that she cannot accept my previous life and friends. Naku conditions pedte asahyam

gatha janma lo rapist vaa??

8 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Everyone loves and hates their wives. this is common as we are humans and not both should have the same mindset or maturity. However, both love and hatredness will only be helpful for their togetherness to achieve success in their life together. 

aa ratio atu gani itu gani aithe results ela vuntai ante:  RAKARAKALUGA...

negligible- alakalu Related image

mild-      roju physical  and oral fighting. Image result for brahmi gifs

moderate-  divorce Image result for brahmi gifs

severe       murder. Image result for brahmi gifs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Adakku said:

Lol I dont love my wife for the simple reason that she cannot accept my previous life and friends. Naku conditions pedte asahyam

ammailu anthey bro...........they live in a bubble and expect everyone to be in that bubble

• Like 1

yes she changed me and i and should think ten times before talking to her, alochinchi matladadaniki aame stranger kaadu. alochinchela chesindi istam poindi.

ento similar cases unaya ani adigithe naadi adguthunaru andaru