Advice to PK from a fan.

uttermost

3 hours ago, uttermost said:

Pls, pls stay away from assholes like Trivikram, and all that kind of dangerous merit batch.

do films with narayana murthy. I'm serious.

I can't understand how you can speak communism and be friends with an uppercaste asshole like Trivikram, who if one watches his movies, is clear that he's one the worst profiteering assholes in TFI. not that others are better.

fcuking idiot. if you want to be friends with 3v, and that batch, stop talking about leftism, asshole. don't denigrate great leftists by rubbing shoulders with profiteers.

and don't charge $30 for your fcuking movie, asshole.

be the anticapitalist you claim to be. fcuking idiot.

How much did you pay the lightboy in your film? what a faker, PK you are.

@uttermost  bhayya.... nenu nee post tho ekeebhavistha ani eppudu anukole....

eppudu jarigithe anubhavam... eppudo okasari jarigithe adbhutham.... idi adbhutham.....

6 hours ago, uttermost said:

lol. my point is somewhat valid. because I've never actually seen a 3V movie. I mean right till the end.

indhulo lower caste maata avasaram ledhu. 3V thoughts are of a typical uppercaste guy. entitled, shallow, liberal, and also traditional. I group all such people into the category of assholes.

It is my brand of assholery.

Can you explain the highlighted statement? You grouped all the uppercaste people and generalized them as assholes. This is your true color. Which M do you belong to in the great M&M?

4 hours ago, uttermost said:

pretty sure you morons cannot handle leftism. its a waste of time to educate you too. its enough to let you know that you talk like wannabe terrorists. :) 

You are one already..

4 minutes ago, baba_sehgal said:

Can you explain the highlighted statement? You grouped all the uppercaste people and generalized them as assholes. This is your true color. Which M do you belong to in the great M&M?

please go f yourself :)

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

please go f yourself :)

If you keep spending time here on your cassette sh1t, your wife will be f ing others.. Be on the lookout... Again, you will cry here if the guy turns out to be from higher cassette..

Nijam cheppu mee aavida lechipoindi kada..

16 minutes ago, baba_sehgal said:

If you keep spending time here on your cassette sh1t, your wife will be f ing others.. Be on the lookout... Again, you will cry here if the guy turns out to be from higher cassette..

Nijam cheppu mee aavida lechipoindi kada..

haha... ilanti sollu tappa verey raadhu kadha.  roju nee avida lechi pothundemo ani bhayam tho untaava?

silly boi

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha... ilanti sollu tappa verey raadhu kadha.  roju nee avida lechi pothundemo ani bhayam tho untaava?

silly boi

nenu nee laga AFDB lo padi edavanu kada andari meeda...

30 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu ippudu chesedaanni emantaaru mari? lol.

Nee laga upper cassette people mothanni thittatle kada.. only ninnu thiduthunna nee behavior chudaleka.. nuvvem thittina padi undali antava.. ade mee vallani thidithe atrocity ani urukkuntu ostav malli..