Advice to PK from a fan.

uttermost

18 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

lol you're as much a fcking hypocrite as PK............. Morning legiste Google, Twitter, FB, Internet, smartphone, etc. last ki latrine vellali anna corporate made toilet bowl lo koosuntav............ malla Left ideology and Corporations goorinchi langa neethulu seppatam.

Ticket $30 pedtadu $100 kooda pedtadu that's his choice.....Personally I have never spent more than $17(Imax 3D) till now for any movie. ..... who asked or demanded u to go watch his movie???.

Nee concept ela undi ante......... Ferrari enduku $500K charge chestunnav.........  $10K ki icheyyochu gaa so middle class people will aslo buy annatu undi.

anyway, if you meant compare me with a popular person like PK, I guess I'm slightly flattered.

didn't realise that you take everything I say so seriously, even though you hate what I say.

you must be a special kind of moron to follow what I write, and wait for the right moment to say what you want to say.

unfortunately whatever you said is utter trash. try again. or may be not. don't. you are too stupid to try.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

unfortunately whatever you said is utter trash. try again. or may be not. don't. you are too stupid to try.

you speak like TRUMP ..just defend urself whatever it is TrumpCare

Just now, TrumpCare said:

you speak like TRUMP ..just defend urself whatever it is 

I can defend myself only if there's a worthy comment to defend against. not against pilla bacha comments.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I can defend myself only if there's a worthy comment to defend against. not against pilla bacha comments.

your doing it...trap lo paddav ..you just dnt know anthe ....hypocrisy  tho jeevisthunnav anthe 

Just now, TrumpCare said:

your doing it...trap lo paddav ..you just dnt know anthe ....hypocrisy  tho jeevisthunnav anthe 

aapara nayana nuvvu.

nenu pk ni antey, nuvvu nannu aduguthunnava? Did I start a political party?

ekkadnunchi osthunnar ra babu.

38 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

moorkhudaa em try chesthunnavoo ardham avthundaa neeku ??

19 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't use google, twitter, FB. smartphone, internet are not corporate products. I don't use any branded smartphone or laptop.

left ideology cheppalantey, anni use cheskoni kooda seppochu. plus nenu emi left ideology cheppaledhu. PK chepthunnadu kadha ani anna.

nuvvu ekkuva excite avvaku. ekkuva project cheyyaku. unna koddi burra vedekkintundhi.

neelanti 3rd rate moorkhudiki dorikentha easy ga aithey nenu post veyyanu. lol.

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y...............Nuvvu use chese laptop or smartphone ento seppu........ Nuvvu use chese internet ki service provider okadu untadu gaa.

Corporate kaado ledo mem septam

3 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

telusuko okati. difference between me and other morons here is simple.

I pick the strongest argument in whatever sh1t they write (usually there's none), and attack it.

these morons (including you), hang on to single words/phrases I write, and irritate me with pointless personal questions.

The guy who went on rant about me using FB, google, etc, doesn't know sh1t about leftism, or what I've written on it, or why I attack corporations. he knows or understands none of it, but still he can't keep his trap shut. he has to barge in and show how much of a big dcik he's got.

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

moorkhudaa em tr chesthunnavoo ardham avthundaa neeku ??

em ledhu masterrruu...I feel among all the DBians this uttermost thinks himself as high end intellect ..just irritate him until he looses his intellect abilities and degrade himself to  my level...I wish it happens

Just now, sid_22 said:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y...............Nuvvu use chese laptop or smartphone ento seppu........ Nuvvu use chese internet ki service provider okadu undadu gaa.

custom made laptop, and smartphone. 

I use tekksavvy for internet. Its a small company run almost as a cooperative.

I do use plenty other corporate products, but not the ones you mention. and your point was? since I talk like a leftist, I shouldn't use corporate, or accuse PK of being a hypocrite for doing the same thing I'm doing?

1. I dont promote any leftism. I'm only countering your hindutva terrorist talks. so it may seem like I'm leftist to you, but not to actual leftists. 

2. talking of dalits doesn't make me leftist. talking of women also doesn't make one leftist. talking of worker controlled companies - now that makes one leftist. where have I talked about that here?

3. being anti capitalist doesn't make one leftist. even you hindutva terrorists were anti capitalist too, until the emergence of Modi. may be you don't know your own movement's history.

4. All the things I say here, are in reaction to the sh1t you guys say. :) 

so, I'm not a leftist here, but I'm probably a leftist in real life. but I don't talk like I talk in real life here. 

18 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

...............Nuvvu use chese laptop or smartphone ento seppu........ Nuvvu use chese internet ki service provider okadu undadu gaa.

pretty sure you morons cannot handle leftism. its a waste of time to educate you too. its enough to let you know that you talk like wannabe terrorists. :)