if there was one thing you could do

uttermost

to make this db better, what would it be?

ps. dear smartasses, dont say you'll ban me. even dumb fuck like you should know by.now that whether i stay or go makes no difference to the quality of this db

this forum is a joke...tbh...people in here are seriously fukin crazy...tbh i feel pity about them when they go so crazy about castes, religions, regions,...hope they come to reality life one day...  peace 

6 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

this forum is a joke...tbh...people in here are seriously fukin crazy...tbh i feel pity about them when they go so crazy about castes, religions, regions,...hope they come to reality life one day...  peace 

you feel pity for people here? lol

have you ever read the trash you post? lets not pretend we are better than others here.

17 minutes ago, uttermost said:

ps. dear smartasses, dont say you'll ban me. even dumb fuck like you should know by.now that whether i stay or go makes no difference to the quality of this db

I would suggest you to forget about making it any better than the state it exists in now. If possible even stop entertaining the thoughts of it becoming any better at all. 

15 minutes ago, Neutral said:

Stop caste based crying 

how?

would it include those who.cry on reservations, even after their arguments are demolished over and over, or would it include only your favourite caste/group?

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I would suggest you to forget about making it any better than the state it exists in now. If possible even stop entertaining the thoughts of it becoming any better at all. 

just because i posted, it doesnt mean i care. I'm whiling away some time, but unfortunately my rational brain never switches off, and i keep getting dragged into needless arguments

19 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you feel pity for people here? lol

have you ever read the trash you post? lets not pretend we are better than others here.

i pity you too as you're one jerk around..get a life or grow up...

41 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Delete your id and subsequent ids that will be created by you..