if there was one thing you could do

uttermost

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

you know what i mean...you got it....just go whack off on your castes ,,,you hypocrite..

you are.too stupid to point out where I'm wrong, or to understand what I said, or to even read it before you get distracted by female mannequin. lol.

but strangely i dont feel.pity for you. mostly just disgust. :)

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are.too stupid to point out where I'm wrong, or to understand what I said, or to even read it before you get distracted by female mannequin. lol.

but strangely i dont feel.pity for you. mostly just disgust. :)

haha..i do not want to demean myself by talking to a dolt like you...of looking at your such imbecilic posts,,do you want me to seriously point out you..are you for real...do yourself a favor again by whackin off on your dalit castes ...fuk you and your castes...if you know what i mean..hyprcrite..

again you say irrelevant trash...and for christ sake do not google dictionary words and get yaself better in proper vocabulary....oh wait desi right,,can i get any better lol....git@3w

12 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

hah

haha..i do not want to demean myself by talking to a dolt like you...of looking at your such imbecilic posts,,do you want me to seriously point out you..are you for real...do yourself a favor again by whackin off on your dalit castes ...fuk you and your castes...if you know what i mean..hyprcrite..

again you say irrelevant trash...and for christ sake do not google dictionary words and get yaself better in proper vocabulary....oh wait desi right,,can i get any better lol....git@3w

lol. pretty sure you dont have one coherent argument against what i post other than calling me names.

dont get so butthurt.

Just now, uttermost said:

lol. pretty sure you dont have one coherent argument against what i post other than calling me names.

dont get so butthurt.

haha..i knew you would come up with something like this...coherent argument lol --..i hope you know the actual meanings before using those god damn terms.. - well you know what ..desis sh1t...i am bored...i am off of this shet...

good night git@3w

బూచాడమ్మా...బూచాడు...పెద్ద తెర పై వున్నాడు...Image result for BALAKRISHNA FUNNY GIFS
బూచాడమ్మా...బూచాడు...పెద్ద తెర పై వున్నాడు...

కళ్ళకెపుడు కనపడతాడు  కబురులెన్నో చెపుతాడు Related image

తెలుగు తమిళ హిందీ కన్నడ భాషా బేధాలెరుగని వాడూ
అబ్బా ..జబ్బా.. దెబ్బ ..భాషలెన్నో కనిపెడతాడు ...Image result for BALA KRISHNA FUNNY GIFS

డిల్లీ మద్రాస్ హైద్రాబాద్ రష్యా అమెరికా లండన్ జపాన్ 
ఎక్కడికైనా వెళుతుంటాడు

ఆ రోజుల్లో...మరి .... ఆ... మా... నాన్నగారు  అంటూ  గోలెడతాడు..

ఎక్కడ వున్న ఎవ్వరినైనా..ఎక్కడ వున్న ఎవ్వరినైనా..Related image
అస్సాం అయితే పంపుతాడు .

చక్కనైన ఎత్త్తులెన్నో ఎక్కుతాడు, రసమైన లోతులెన్నో దింపుతాడు .Related image

బూచాడమ్మా...బూచాడు...పెద్ద తెర పై వున్నాడు... 

Related image