mana vedhaveshalu movie pass vadiki telisi poindi

manadonga

6 hours ago, Teluguvadu8888 said:

Manollu bagane Sampadisthunnaru ga..Yem puttindi veellaki..Cinema  chudalanipisthe pondi lekapothe beer vesi padukondi.Anthe gani ee tricks yendo.

S200.gif?cid=029136eb5a5b4e04426f324573ad

kakkurthi.. endukule.. konthamandi vi chepithe gunde agipothundi ikkada.. meeru elagaina brathakandi gani system ni dobbettakandi.Image result for brahmi gifs.

52 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Lol he already said it..at his own risk .. The point is its only we... There are many people doing it.. Don't generalize... And fyi...I don't support it.. if u see my previous post

1 minute ago, rapchik said:

Lol he already said it..at his own risk .. The point is its only we... There are many people doing it.. Don't generalize... And fyi...I don't support it.. if u see my previous post

i did not generalized it brother, if you go check my first post i clearly said for those who do those cheap tricks...hope they all change one day..

18 hours ago, siru said:

Well.. mlk fought for equality irrespective of skin color..

we come under “colored” people as well right?

i think when he fought for no dicscrimination based on skin color... i believe he fought for us indians too. We are benefiting greatly frm equal employment equal housing guaranteed by the constitution 

You are right, we owe a lot to the fight that people like Malcolm X and MLK put up against the establishment back in the day. We owe our dignity and respect atleast at the work place to their efforts. 

18 hours ago, siru said:

based on ur logic..i advise u to not act like neo nazi..look in the mirror..ur brown..they dont accept u as one of them

I think he might be trying to get skin lightening surgery or something that can make him look pasty. He can then shave his head and claim to be one of them. 

He needs to watch American History X as well once. 

18 hours ago, Peter123 said:

i am talking about cheap stuff anyone could do, i was saying for real cos we saw many indians do this , there might be other nation people as well, but we do not know for sure, so lets not talk about something which we are not sure, on the flip side we are known for returning used utensils in costcos and wallmarts, claiming phones for free, returning clothes after using for months, etc., etc.,there are many indians arrested in here for doing no shame acts,...google for facts..

Part of what you have mentioned is true, no doubt about that. But then you can't use that logic to discriminate against an entire race of people by claiming everyone from that race is that way. What the corporates might do to discourage this would be to put up a system in place that can catch such people from doing the above mentioned things and perhaps fine them. That apart, there's nothing they can and should be doing to take any sort of legal action against the rest of the people from that race. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Part of what you have mentioned is true, no doubt about that. But then you can't use that logic to discriminate against an entire race of people by claiming everyone from that race is that way. What the corporates might do to discourage this would be to put up a system in place that can catch such people from doing the above mentioned things and perhaps fine them. That apart, there's nothing they can and should be doing to take any sort of legal action against the rest of the people from that race. 

dude, i was only referring to those who do these no shame acts, not the entire race..are you crazy ? why would i say mention the whole race, i clearly mentioned not all in my first post...

17 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think he might be trying to get skin lightening surgery or something that can make him look pasty. He can then shave his head and claim to be one of them. 

He needs to watch American History X as well once. 

what a jerk ..

17 hours ago, Peter123 said:

what did you read, civil rights movement is for African americans fought then for them to be treated equally in all aspects, there were no other races included during those marches or movements, it was black and whites, browns weren't involved ,,,it was only those 2 races...please check history

on the other side today it is being observed for everyone as they later changed it...

Orey saaami aa rojullo Browns were not even in enough numbers to form a noticeable racial group, do you know what I am talking about? Blacks were the most visible minorities back then, there weren't as many Latinos as there are today in the US and so most of the discrimination was directed against the Blacks esp after the abolition of slavery. That doesn't mean that MLKs fight was only for the emancipation of the Black community, go google his "I had a dream" and come back. 

On 1/13/2018 at 11:32 PM, uttermost said:

lol. grow a spine man. who cares if people hate Indians? if you are so concerned, stop calling yourself Indian. say you are srilankan, cuban or bangladeshi.

Hate gurinchi evadu matladutunnadu dude... exploiting for cheap stuff gurinchi discussion... nuvvelli nee esaalu esko po.. you always cry on Indians .. dunno why.. 

On 1/13/2018 at 11:33 PM, uttermost said:

future lo, you should have the balls to ignore people who discriminate based on whatever grouping you can think of.

you want to pander to them, and preach to people who are living their lives aa? hehe..

getting a citizenship has not unshackled you. may be nothing ever will.

The nothingness under your skull can never understand what helping future generations have decent life is...

Your visa status has nothing to do with that .  Go ge t your treatment 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

The nothingness under your skull can never understand what helping future generations have decent life is...

Your visa status has nothing to do with that .  Go ge t your treatment 

Pandaga poota kuda endi maku yee lolli