A family needs our support

Android_Halwa

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sunayana Dumala chesindi fraud. It’s one individual collecting awesome amount where as this case, it’s a family asking for support. 

Hope you guys understand the importance of family and individual. Just look at the family, head of the family and elders in the family are suffering and kids have no idea what’s going around. 

Do you want to compare it to sunayana dumala case of $700 million where the beneficiary is one and only one vs the family of 5 who is looking for help?

@tom bhayya I pity you man.

neku antkantey thinking em vachuley....oka hate crime ki janalu ela react avataro, accident ki ela react avataro kuda telini burra nedi.

ne nunchi em expect chestam ley, ani banks lo loans tesukuni jump avudam anukoney candidate vi

30 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

GP.

Most probably in this scenario , the victims might not be even aware of this campaign.

Their friends/relatives start the campaign since it is trend these days. Start the campaign without actually knowing the need for some random figure.

That is correct

nenu ah community group lo unna

accident aina ventane friends campaign start chesaru , victim have no idea

same is d case with sunaina too

14 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

That is correct

In this case , to start the campaign they have taken pictures and i think the family i aware of it.

do the person in the picture look like they are not in a position talk 

especially wife seems to be sleeping or closing eyes rather in medical condition

also in the request there is no mention of the persons financial situation 

his assets , his debts or his capacity to repay the money.

the poor people who actually need money will miss out 

13 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Parents ki insurance ledu anta

This is too much man... I stay near to their place.. parents visiting/settle ayina.. insurance tesukuntam..and age old untaru... Anodhu Kani... insurance tesukokapovadam endho..galleez ga... I hate such people if it's true

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I don't want to undermine the tragedy to the family and want to give my full sympathies to them

A well settled man with insurance should be able to cover most of this , only he will responsible for Out of pocket maximum which should be maximum of 6000 dollars or may be 10 k 

His mom , they might have got a visitor insurance for his mom if bought here should cover 50 % of bills and remaining can be negotiated with hospital for pay out 

I am guessing the trauma of the Injury is more horrifying for the  family and i feel very sorry for the family 

but I don't think financially  they wouldn't be burdened more than 20 to 30 k dollars , which a well settled man should be able to pay off , i think most of you guys can pay off who are able to afford BMW / AUDIS / TESLA  and no need to beg for it 

yourock

Just now, rapchik said:

This is too much man... I stay near to their place.. parents visiting/settle ayina.. insurance tesukuntam..and age old untaru... Anodhu Kani... insurance tesukokapovadam endho..galleez ga... I hate such people if it's true

yourock

15 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

In this case , to start the campaign they have taken pictures and i think the family i aware of it.

do the person in the picture look like they are not in a position talk 

especially wife seems to be sleeping or closing eyes rather in medical condition

also in the request there is no mention of the persons financial situation 

his assets , his debts or his capacity to repay the money.

the poor people who actually need money will miss out 

yourock

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sunayana Dumala chesindi fraud. It’s one individual collecting awesome amount where as this case, it’s a family asking for support. 

Hope you guys understand the importance of family and individual. Just look at the family, head of the family and elders in the family are suffering and kids have no idea what’s going around. 

Do you want to compare it to sunayana dumala case of $700 million where the beneficiary is one and only one vs the family of 5 who is looking for help?

@tom bhayya I pity you man.

Fraud?? iga deeni gurinchi nuvve chappali..tamaru UK lo chesindi ento?

41 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

That is correct

alavatu.. system ni vongopette varaku nidra poru .. orey.. evado sareeranni srama petti meeku enduku ivvalira ? 

అడుక్కునేటప్పుడు   మాత్రం కులం, మతం, ప్రాంతం కనపడవు !. మా గొప్పల్లరారే !!

అర్హులైన వారికీ మాత్రమే దానం చేయాలి,  అపాత్ర దానం ఒక పాపం !

2 hours ago, yaman said:

alavatu.. system ni vongopette varaku nidra poru .. orey.. evado sareeranni srama petti meeku enduku ivvalira ? 

My prayers for the family. Hope they recover soon.

this gofundme is really going crazy. 250k is tooo big amount. Definite gaa vallaki insurance undi untadi. Max out of pockets 20-30k. 

Gofundme create cheyyadaniki min 100k ani emaina pettala

3 hours ago, rapchik said:

+1

Thank you. We are truly overwhelmed by all the outpouring support & kindness. We sincerely thank everyone for all your thoughts, prayers, strength, encouragement & donations. 

Anjali was relieved from hospital yesterday, she had surgery for her left thigh bone fracture and is currently home in wheel chair & crutches. 

Ajit Sai is also home. 

Srinivas is still in ICU, but conscious & responding well to therapy. He is still in a lot of pain with 3 broken ribs and compound fracture in right arm. 

Anuradha is also in ICU, with multiple surgeries,but is conscious and responding well. She will undergo one more surgery for broken ankle later. 

Srinivas's Mother is also in ICU, she had left thigh bone fracture & has got blood transfusion. Doctors have found clots in her blood stream for which she is undergoing a surgery at the moment. Srinivas family and friends around the country are here to support them.
Help spread the word!

7 hours ago, yaman said:

That awareness should come in public on their own.