Maree darunam distributor suicide cheskunnadanta

aakathaai

50 minutes ago, reality said:

Cinema ni distributers ki chupinchakunda antha money ki ammadam criminal thing.,, Disributers should sue Hero, Director, and Producer.

cinema choodakunda antha money petti konadam foolish anipinchaledha?

1 minute ago, yaman said:

Margins base chesukuni konal. cost of production ekkuvaithe  distributors thakkuva profit margins / break-even ki konukovali. Asalu samasya.. remunerations..

e pk, MB, laku 20 crs per movie. 

Remunerations akhasanni antithe producers chukkalo, distributors samudram lo kalisipotharu..

why do you care? vallaki remuneration iche vadu unnadu so theeskuntunnaru... neeku 150k salary istha ante vaddhu sir im not that worth, give me 120k antava? 

distributors ki losses vasthai ante konakunda undali... ledha thakkuva ki dorikithe konukkovali... vallaki burden ayye range lo invest cheyyadam enduku.... dhuniya lo chala mandi ki shares/stocks/businesses lo losses avthai... so do you go around and blame someone else for your loss?

51 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

They shud be blamed by themselves , evadu konamannadu ? Distributors kontunaru kabati velam verri prices tho selling movies ni

Don't worry Mana movies chuse type Ella marindho ..alane...edhi maruthadhi for sure...mundhu pakka commerical movies adevi..epudu only concept, story...

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

why do you care? vallaki remuneration iche vadu unnadu so theeskuntunnaru... neeku 150k salary istha ante vaddhu sir im not that worth, give me 120k antava? 

distributors ki losses vasthai ante konakunda undali... ledha thakkuva ki dorikithe konukkovali... vallaki burden ayye range lo invest cheyyadam enduku.... dhuniya lo chala mandi ki shares/stocks/businesses lo losses avthai... so do you go around and blame someone else for your loss?

Manshi asha jevvi... Andhuke God said one thing... ....Asha ,Dosa , Appadam vadaa.....Asha ,Dosa , Appadam vadaa... C'mon course@3$%

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

lol...vallu chupichamu ante veedu drop avachu kada..ekkada maro industry hit padi profits miss aipotamo ani vellu ucha aagakunda kontaru...risk analysislu seskokunda konte ilane untadi

Risk analysis cheskodaniki scope ivvatledu anedhi naa point....this is more like a gamble, and gambling is illegal in India. So, Producer, director, hero has stake in running this illegal business, and so they must be sued.

My whole intent in my previous quote is, distributers should revolt againt these autocratic standards set by so called biggies (konte konu lekapothe saavu), and many of you who quoted me in this thread are supporting those autocratic standards.

#slavismshouldend

1 hour ago, reality said:

Cinema ni distributers ki chupinchakunda antha money ki ammadam criminal thing.,, Disributers should sue Hero, Director, and Producer.

Mosai cheyatam thapu kadu... Mosapovadam thapu.... 

54 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Obviously not, I will  or should not stop.. But my point is to why would someone demand 20-30 crores of money given the  grave aftereffects of a dud movie. why don't they a have council which could deduce a plan to save the assess of money investors. The plan should be as such that..only half the remuneration is paid  at the beginning and profits are shared among all. Even if a movie flops they will have another chance to recover. 

when a producer lavishly spends on remunerations, distributors the ones who would have to raise their bars to  buy expensive boxes. The survival of the industry   depends on people at every level to make gains otherwise it will collapse one day. No one would dare to make a movie as there are no buyers as this business is not warranted.

Instead of demanding astronimical remunerations heroes should demand for profit shares rather.

మనం కూర్చున్న కొమ్మనే నరుక్కుంటాం అంటే చేసేది ఏమి లేదు.. 

15 minutes ago, reality said:

Risk analysis cheskodaniki scope ivvatledu anedhi naa point....this is more like a gamble, and gambling is illegal in India. So, Producer, director, hero has stake in running this illegal business, and so they must be sued.

My whole intent in my previous quote is, distributers should revolt againt this autocratic standards set by so called biggies (kone konu lekapothe saavu), and many of you who quoted me in this thread are supporting those autocrartic standards.

#slavismshouldend

good points.&*5

26 minutes ago, reality said:

My whole intent in my previous quote is, distributers should revolt againt these autocratic standards set by so called biggies (konte konu lekapothe saavu), and many of you who quoted me in this thread are supporting those autocratic standards.

#slavismshouldend

This is capitalism 101. Every transaction is unequal - one party has the upper hand in the negotiations, and can dictate terms.

people stuck in this cannot escape this game. distributors cannot afford to miss a movie. They probably are barely surviving by only paying off interests on their loans, and investing the excess cash. The money they owe keeps building up.

The entire house of cards has to fall down some day (both at the individual level and at the industry level). Only distributors who have healthy cash flow can upset any biggie (ie. if they even want to)

Even producers are helpless. They are also stuck in this game. As for stars, they are too dumb to understand the financial implications of their remunerations. Producers probably bug them to take so and so remuneration and give them his dates on priority. Its a cycle that everyone is stuck in. Perhaps financiers are the only ones that benefit.

high budget movies ki ... Release ki 50% payment... hit ayyaka remainin 50% payment cheyiste better ... alanti rules emaina implement cheyali

33 minutes ago, reality said:

#slavismshouldend

Deadlines ba ....aa stress valla movies dobbtunnayi and business kooda ... trivikram ki inko 2-3 months time undi unte inka baga rasevademo 

sankranti ki hype maree stars height ki vellipoyindi... lekapothe 1 AM 3 AM shows enti

movie field lo critics kante risk analysts important emo

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

This is capitalism 101. Every transaction is unequal - one party has the upper hand in the negotiations, and can dictate terms.

people stuck in this cannot escape this game. distributors cannot afford to miss a movie. They probably are barely surviving by only paying off interests on their loans, and investing the excess cash. The money they owe keeps building up.

The entire house of cards has to fall down some day (both at the individual level and at the industry level). Only distributors who have healthy cash flow can upset any biggie (ie. if they even want to)

Even producers are helpless. They are also stuck in this game. As for stars, they are too dumb to understand the financial implications of their remunerations. Producers probably bug them to take so and so remuneration and give them his dates on priority. Its a cycle that everyone is stuck in. Perhaps financiers are the only ones that benefit.

who are they post demonetization ?@3$%