హైదరాబాద్‌కు 40% ఆదాయం ఏపీ వారి నుంచే

Indiatoday2030

3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

My point is still dont call them AP people . They are part of  TG now. They decided to stay and government, TG people not forcing them to leave. Everyone living in peace. 

If someone calls 40% of Hyderabad income is because of AP people,  Then Tamilnadu  can still claim some part of AP since they too lost after AP is separated from them.

okay. who says TG govt forced them to leave. Its another matter that TG govt doesn't have the right to force them to leave, and TG needs them, as much as they need Hyd. (may be a little less), but its a symbiotic relationship.

so why did KCR chose to make that incendiary comparison between AP and TG? and how do you expect Andhra people living in Hyd not to react to it (especially after the terms of who TG natives are, has been set). When the highest leader of a state makes such a statement, common people responding to it almost seems like a wonderful act of defiance (even though it is couched in regular Andhra feudal language).

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Imperial_09

• futureofandhra

• TampaChinnodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

andhrolla kutra  ra bhai

idey andhrollu hyd nunchi elli poyyi amaravathi ni develop cheskovachu kada......

yeah prathi galli ni develop cheskuntaaru. painnunchi kuberudu dabbula varsham kuripisthunnadanta.

ochesthaar ra bhai, uchitha salahalu ivvataaniki.

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah prathi galli ni develop cheskuntaaru. painnunchi kuberudu dabbula varsham kuripisthunnadanta.

ochesthaar ra bhai, uchitha salahalu ivvataaniki.

nuvvu andhrodivi kadu kada ra bhai , kaiku ye khujli 

side ki poi cigarette kaalchu po%$#$

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

nuvvu andhrodivi kadu kada ra bhai , kaiku ye khujli 

side ki poi cigarette kaalchu po%$#$

argument lo honesty undaali ra bhai.

prathi okadu, 'mee oorini develop chesko' antunnadu. adhi antha easy aithey, andaru vaalla villages lo nay undey vaallu kadha.

leader tongue slip (calculated political statement) ichinappudu, people confident ga respond avvatam lo emiti tappu?

14 minutes ago, uttermost said:

okay. who says TG govt forced them to leave. Its another matter that TG govt doesn't have the right to force them to leave, and TG needs them, as much as they need Hyd. (may be a little less), but its a symbiotic relationship.

so why did KCR chose to make that incendiary comparison between AP and TG? and how do you expect Andhra people living in Hyd not to react to it (especially after the terms of who TG natives are, has been set). When the highest leader of a state makes such a statement, common people responding to it almost seems like a wonderful act of defiance (even though it is couched in regular Andhra feudal language).

Arei mental...antha andhra feeing untet dengei ra mee state ki...enni sarlu cheppal ra yabrasi...

1 minute ago, Imperial_09 said:

Arei mental...antha andhra feeing untet dengei ra mee state ki...enni sarlu cheppal ra yabrasi...

ekkadnundi 10gey mantaav ra, pichoda? brain vaadu. naa jeevitham lo 5 saarlu ochinta Hyd ki. anthey. 

nee jurisdiction inka enni states lo undho cheppuko. lol.

Just now, uttermost said:

argument lo honesty undaali ra bhai.

prathi okadu, 'mee oorini develop chesko' antunnadu. adhi antha easy aithey, andaru vaalla villages lo nay undey vaallu kadha.

leader tongue slip (calculated political statement) ichinappudu, people confident ga respond avvatam lo emiti tappu?

forget it my comment was both in favor of andhrollu and against it.

its not proper to call some ppl living in hyd as andhrollu anymore as they have made their choice after state formation. 

Imperial gaadiki bp lo em chepthunnadu ani teliyatla.

udhyamam ayyi 4yrs kaabothundi. plus ikkada nenu offensive ga emi cheppatla

nee TG circle jerk nundi bayata ku ra. chaala pedda prapancham undhi. haha..

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

ekkadnundi 10gey mantaav ra, pichoda? brain vaadu. naa jeevitham lo 5 saarlu ochinta Hyd ki. anthey. 

nee jurisdiction inka enni states lo undho cheppuko. lol.

Where was your fcukin brain lingering, when you vouch in favor of this abstract phrase ‘Androlla contribution’. Whoever living in TG/HYD are TGites/Hyderabadis...

What the fcukkn authority or process you have, to label Androllu in Hyd? Moron.

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

forget it my comment was both in favor of andhrollu and against it.

its not proper to call some ppl living in hyd as andhrollu anymore as they have made their choice after state formation. 

okay.

Where was your fcukin brain lingering, when you vouch in favor of this abstract phrase ‘Androlla contribution’. Whoever living in TG/HYD are TGites/Hyderabadis...

What the fcukkn authority or process you have, to label Androllu in Hyd? Moron.

lol. ask yourself that question idiot. you lost your marbles way before I said anything. stupid joker. 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

lol. ask yourself that question idiot. you lost your marbles way before I said anything. stupid joker. 

Aravam...use your pea-sized intellect and answer... @3$%

Aravam...use your pea-sized intellect and answer... @3$%

answer to what moron? 'vouch for andhra phrase' - what the fcuk does that mean? where did I vouch for anything?

I said, come out of TG circle jerk. looks like you've alienated all your andhra friends. it shows in how you react to a simple conversation.

this is where you should have stopped, stupid Imperial +_(

11 hours ago, uttermost said:

I think he meant the TS, and those who support him, not the people of AP. :(

you can't out argue me. I can argue all day and night, and I'm not a corporate drone who has to sign in everyday to get his paycheck.

I've told this a 100 times here. make decent arguments, or get the fcuk off. 

trying to intimidate someone online is what dumbfcuks like you do. you never learn.