Married Uncles, how many of you had chex on your first night???

sid_22

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Alright alright I’m confessing my sin here now , not a sin but neynu illa happy ga na life lo busy ga unna time lo na atta kuturru nanu disturbing but I can’t do injustice to my wife , I love her so much and my kids ! How can be I strong with outside temptations plz suggest 

atta kuthurni naa dagariki pampu..justice  will follow you 

Alright alright I’m confessing my sin here now , not a sin but neynu illa happy ga na life lo busy ga unna time lo na atta kuturru nanu disturbing but I can’t do injustice to my wife , I love her so much and my kids ! How can be I strong with outside temptations plz suggest 

so you are a dream hubby on the outer shell but like everyone on inside..

It's not worth it..

unnadaantlo sardukokapote everything will fall

Just now, kal said:

so you are a dream hubby on the outer shell but like everyone on inside..

It's not worth it..

unnadaantlo sardukokapote everything will fall

Strong ga undatanike manchi suggstions oo , inspirational quotes oo Esko 

Just now, Babunuvbtechah said:

Any active sportsman has to be very focused; you've got to be in the right frame of mind. If your energy is diverted in various directions, you do not achieve the results. I need to know when to switch on and switch off: and the rest of the things happen around that. sex is in the foreground, the rest is in the background.  -sachin 10kar 

adi midlife crisis, suggestions, quotes tho pani kaadu.. 

#Assam

2 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

Any active sportsman has to be very focused; you've got to be in the right frame of mind. If your energy is diverted in various directions, you do not achieve the results. I need to know when to switch on and switch off: and the rest of the things happen around that. sex is in the foreground, the rest is in the background.  -sachin 10kar 

Thanks ba 👏

55 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Endee ra fake story , na wife ki exp leynattuu unde naaku asal leydhu , first night asal eam Cheyaa ley just kisses hugs she was so scared so I let it be , roju neynu paipaiyana ney na madda Be adinchey vadinee, danikee aa maatranikey ocheysinde ocheysinde anee mast parishan cheysey de , I was so disappointed koncham lopalaki pedthannuu antey challuu naaku bayam vamooo antu tension padeydhe Alla oka 6 months tarwatha oka roju Eam kadu anee KY jelly rasee mare try chessaa 1 month lo pregnant ayipoyinde , ikkaa appati nunche inka lopalaki inka lopalaki anee tegha thoyinchu kuntundee abbaabbba enduku ra gurthu chestharuu ippudu naaku urgent ga untikee wellali anee unde , she only like missionary btw  

rey rey rey endi ra idhi _%~.....chesav baney undi ah explanation endi kaka ....nee wife gurinchi

2 minutes ago, kal said:

adi midlife crisis, suggestions, quotes tho pani kaadu.. 

#Assam

That’s it , edho oo college lo MBA ki fees kateystha, aa rakam ga ee yedhava thoughts pothai , na mrg will be saved - ikkada marriage saving kantey naa wife feelings nee hurt cheystanuu anee na badha , maa marriage aneyy trust me break chestanoo aneeyy bayam  

That’s it , edho oo college lo MBA ki fees kateystha, aa rakam ga ee yedhava thoughts pothai , na mrg will be saved - ikkada marriage saving kantey naa wife feelings nee hurt cheystanuu anee na badha , maa marriage aneyy trust me break chestanoo aneeyy bayam  

oka chetta society thayarchesina chetta neethulu, daniki pelli  ani oka pedda peru.

8 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

rey rey rey endi ra idhi _%~.....chesav baney undi ah explanation endi kaka ....nee wife gurinchi

chepukonivvu voi..dnt disturb 

15 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

please chop of your diick, wife will be extremely happy (as she will  be relieved of night duties) in the long run

mardhal will be devastated at first but  will realize how honest you are to your wife

you will no longer need to worry about chex  problems and fantasies..