GMAT for MBA

Robinhood16

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Cheekinav thee ra yerri fookesh. Nuvvokkadivi ikkadedo pedda intellectual ani ochi sodi kottukoku ra arey pichi kukkesh, neevokkadive GMAT rasi edo feekinav ani illusion lo unnav pichi fookesh ga. Nenu kooda raasina le ra GMAT naa score entho chepthey poyi gukketti edusthav pichi lanjesh madarchodh. 

Ochindayya pedda Teppler lo podichesina "intellectual", to preach us. Nee fee kattinchukotaniki appatlo nee relatives ni adukkunna annav, ippudu nee pellam neekichina katnam paisal nundi adukkuni kattukunnava ra. 

EB1 lo neeku kooda chesthav ani anukunnava, poyi nee manager gaadi sulli baaga cheeki try cheyi, still won't do it for you. @3$%

Uncle idisey... nuvvu kuda inthala thidthav ani anukoledu

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Naa opinion nenu cheppa, I wasn't discouraging anyone here. Naa perspective cheppa, daniki ochi jealousy ani ekkuva takkuva vagaku mari. There are people who are successful in business even without doing an MBA, that's what I was referring to. Plus personals ki poyi nee buddhento choopinchukunnavu, whether my American dream is achieved or not nuvvevaru ra daani meeda edavataniki. 

Atleast I am not the creep crying on someone's American dream or nightmare like you, seems like MBA didn't drill enough common sense and civility into your head. 

Evaru poyaro chodu. Idichey. Nenu education career antey alagey lectures ista.konta mandiki nachadyu ani lite tesukunta

Just now, Pipucbn said:

Uncle idisey... nuvvu kuda inthala thidthav ani anukoledu

Yeah uncle, not for normal human beings. But there are some assholes who think they are better than everyone around here, while they keep farting all around the threads here trying to garner attention. Vallaki ade language ardham avutundi le. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

@Quickgun_murugan MAVNI program lo soldiers naturalize ayithey eedu edichi edichi chasthademo. @MRI bro baane cheppadu crying munda ani. 

Why would i cry? They took more risks than i did and got citizenship. I am happy for them. Neku maley nenu evadi meda edchey rakam kadu

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Evaru poyaro chodu. Idichey. Nenu education career antey alagey lectures ista.konta mandiki nachadyu ani lite tesukunta

Nee MBA gurinchi nenu okka maata kooda analedu. I was advising the thread starter, I didn't even mention your name once. MRI said something about your school, I didn't even say anything to quality that statement. But naa American dream poyindani nuvvu edo celebrate chesukuntunnavu gaa, what a fcuking moron. Just because I apply and receive a Canadian PR doesn't mean my American dream is dead idiot. Lots of people even hold dual citizenship, I would have thought studying in Teppler would have taught that basic common sense to you. Guess I was wrong. 

Btw, bad news for you. Lots of people like me getting naturalized too in the recent past, nenu naturalize ayyi ikkada citizen ayithey edichi poyi suicide chesukuntavemo. LOL. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Why would i cry? They took more risks than i did and got citizenship. I am happy for them. Neku maley nenu evadi meda edchey rakam kadu

Nuvve cheppali edupu gurinchi. Nee American dream poyindi ani naa meeda personal comment esi adedo neeku satisfaction annattu sankalu guddukunnavu, small minded fcukwit. Endi ra poyedi, you don't know sheeyat. Keep your smug little degree to yourself and perhaps use it to wipe your ass. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nee MBA gurinchi nenu okka maata kooda analedu. I was advising the thread starter, I didn't even mention your name once. MRI said something about your school, I didn't even say anything to quality that statement. But naa American dream poyindani nuvvu edo celebrate chesukuntunnavu gaa, what a fcuking moron. Just because I apply and receive a Canadian PR doesn't mean my American dream is dead idiot. Lots of people even hold dual citizenship, I would have thought studying in Teppler would have taught that basic common sense to you. Guess I was wrong. 

Btw, bad news for you. Lots of people like me getting naturalized too in the recent past, nenu naturalize ayyi ikkada citizen ayithey edichi poyi suicide chesukuntavemo. LOL. 

Okasari veli thread replies ani chodu, ne first thread evarini indirect ga anavo. Good luck with whatever you do. 

I got what i wanted.

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Okasari veli thread replies ani chodu, ne first thread evarini indirect ga anavo. Good luck with whatever you do. 

I got what i wanted

Nenu evvarini indirect analani analedu, I spoke about it in general terms. Nee gurinchi assale anukoledu, it's not my fault you make too many assumptions. Plus I have never got personal at you ever before in this DB. So assume less and dont' everything is about you. You aren't the only one doing an MBA in this world. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Nenu evvarini indirect analani analedu, I spoke about it in general terms. Nee gurinchi assale anukoledu, it's not my fault you make too many assumptions. Plus I have never got personal at you ever before in this DB. So assume less and dont' everything is about you. You aren't the only one doing an MBA in this world. 

idiseyi baa adanthe antla kukka gadu

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dude, what was your reply to MRI? Did i mention anything about you or talk about you until then. I always make statements on education. 

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Dude, what was your reply to MRI? Did i mention anything about you or talk about you until then. I always make statements on education. 

Dude I was just laughing at his guess, the way he said it. Anthe kaani it wasn't aimed at any disrespect towards you. Anyway if you felt that way, I am sorry that wasn't my intention at all. You still shouldn't have got personal at me, but it's okay I understand where you were coming from. Let's agree to just move on, no point in harboring ill will due to a misunderstanding. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Dude I was just laughing at his guess, the way he said it. Anthe kaani it wasn't aimed at any disrespect towards you. Anyway if you felt that way, I am sorry that wasn't my intention at all. You still shouldn't have got personal at me, but it's okay I understand where you were coming from. Let's agree to just move on, no point in harboring ill will due to a misunderstanding. 

Okay, good luck.