Is galla genuine ?

joblessjack

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

its a step by step process.. to raise pressure against center.. first media mundu they expressed disatisfaction...

next parilament...

next band..

next exit from gov..

next rajenama..

Next election notification ochakana brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gaaliseenu1

• HECTOR08

• hello987

• joblessjack

Popular Days

its a step by step process.. to raise pressure against center.. first media mundu they expressed disatisfaction...

next parilament...

next band..

next exit from gov..

next rajenama..

bandh degara nunchi em jarigadu amma @psycopk

padavi ante koseskune type antha

9 minutes ago, hello987 said:

sampaka laxmi parvathy TDP head ayyedhi...chusthu urkuntada...yesesadu

adhi kuda same kyast with chexy looks aithe ee patiki bolli gaadu chippa kudu tintu undevadu 

next parilament...

next band..

next exit from gov..

next rajenama..

Rajenama epudo adhi kuda chepu..  2019 may lo ...elections mundhu.. Ni yavva meeru me coverings@3$%

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

ye looks aina raanichevaallu kaadhu evvaru...

antha ledu.. adhi kathi la unte nakka gaadu champevaadu kuda kaadhu.. 

adhi pani manishi la untadi kabatte aadu eedni champi cm aiyadu

47 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Pulka galaki daamu vunte rails ni appandi nh5 ni nasanam cheyandi or bundh cheyandi 

Trains ni kapu reservation kosam utilize chestunaru, mudragadda mudra lenidi okka train kuda tagalapettaru anta

iga bandh antava...dani gurinchi matladanide manchidi

57 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Pulka galaki daamu vunte rails ni appandi nh5 ni nasanam cheyandi or bundh cheyandi 

daddamalu kanisam  nellore lo kani

asalu  vijayawada dagara highway ni kuda kasepu apaledhu  

2 hours ago, joblessjack said:

Ho7UQs_7VqrbRC-x5vH4bHqFgIH182sjJ9VtqD_X3LaNGUt3Tfvp3AkMt-IMre2bt3DYxCk=s152Image result for Harikatha gif

I saw his speech , he was super , thopu , rocked 

Is galla genuine ?

Yes he might be , but things wont work that way 

But why his government still supports BJP , why they dont resign and go for rally why they dont protest ? 

He is using his political stunt, 

Reading and mentioning the issues in parliament will not solve them, Learn from Telangana state. 

Its easy to divide a state with just 2 discussions in parliament and going on ungerstrike and lobbying than getting a special status? 

antha bane undi kani why does members need to resign? Putting pressure and show people they are trying their best gets the best support, resign chesi emi sadistaru, even opposition parties force TDP members to resign. This is no brainer. After all Jallikattu ki entire TN become unified, alantidi our state is such a mess, no one want to join with other party and fight. All parties trying to show off bandh as next election advert. To buy votes, this is the best weapon they want to use. I hope you might have watched NTV, entire opposition parties wanted to call bandh and blame TDP. What can TDP, or for that matter if YSR CP or any other party in ruling now in AP can't get special status. Galla is CBN's best weapon, he uses his language and smart skills to represent, we should be glad he is doing his best. AT least we should appreciate Galla by bribing or spending money and became MP by moving away from so called American dream. No one has balls to do such sacrifice. Im sure he might be benefited in some way but he has no darth of money and he could have lead quality life by staying away. This is my opinion only. I'm not against or support to anyone. 

14 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

antha bane undi kani why does members need to resign? Putting pressure and show people they are trying their best gets the best support, resign chesi emi sadistaru, even opposition parties force TDP members to resign. This is no brainer. After all Jallikattu ki entire TN become unified, alantidi our state is such a mess, no one want to join with other party and fight. All parties trying to show off bandh as next election advert. To buy votes, this is the best weapon they want to use. I hope you might have watched NTV, entire opposition parties wanted to call bandh and blame TDP. What can TDP, or for that matter if YSR CP or any other party in ruling now in AP can't get special status. Galla is CBN's best weapon, he uses his language and smart skills to represent, we should be glad he is doing his best. AT least we should appreciate Galla by bribing or spending money and became MP by moving away from so called American dream. No one has balls to do such sacrifice. Im sure he might be benefited in some way but he has no darth of money and he could have lead quality life by staying away. This is my opinion only. I'm not against or support to anyone. 

Gp