• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• Amrita

• kukka_bathuku

• samaja_varagamana

13 minutes ago, kukka_bathuku said:

talkingmoose_ Retweeted USCIS

I submitted my experiences being explicitly replaced by #Indian #h1b at the behest of #Indian management and @USCIS has done exactly jack . They haven't even acknowledged I made a report. Meanwhile.... they're sucking corporate cock... #endh1b

5alCAGHr_bigger.jpgUSCISVerified account @USCIS

FollowFollow @USCIS
More

The H-1B program helps U.S. companies recruit foreign workers only where there’s a shortage of highly-skilled U.S. workers. Fraud and abuse of the program won’t be tolerated: https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/h-1b-specialty-occupations-and-fashion-models/combating-fraud-and-abuse-h-1b-visa-program  #ReportFraud

ECJoR3Ns_bigger.jpgtalkingmoose_ @talkingmoose_
FollowFollow @talkingmoose_
More

talkingmoose_ Retweeted USCIS

I submitted my experiences being explicitly replaced by #Indian #h1b at the behest of #Indian management and @USCIS has done exactly jack . They haven't even acknowledged I made a report. Meanwhile.... they're sucking corporate cock... #endh1b

talkingmoose_ added,

USCISVerified account @USCIS
The H-1B program helps U.S. companies recruit foreign workers only where there’s a shortage of highly-skilled U.S. workers. Fraud and abuse of the program won’t be tolerated: https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/h-1b-specialty-occupations-and-fashion-models/combating-fraud-and-abuse-h-1b-visa-program  #ReportFraud
6:11 AM - 6 Feb 2018

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

tag that fcuker and ask how he got here into United States... if he was born here.. ask how his parents got here.. if they didnt enter US on a visa or on visa....ask him to scuk all the H1Bs dciks

Baa chill baa avesam tho poye la unnav