Diaspora development, and Democracy book anta.

uttermost

1 hour ago, Peacemaker said:

naku ardam avatledu....what pallavi rao garu is trying to convey? casteist behaviour america lo konasagistunnaru anaa?

I don't know what point she was making. I didn't bother reading the entire thread. I posted this because it looked funny to me. especially in light of how much people whine here, about this and that.

3 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

Is that good or bad... most of them are beggars.. move 1 place to another in search of jab

awww.... beggars who talk about buying this property, that property in India every 6 months?? lol.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

awww.... beggars who talk about buying this property, that property in India every 6 months?? lol.

only to be grabbed by a politico or a goon later

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

These beggars don’t have property from grand father and mother ...to even buy property they work like dog act like fox.. fake it.. for few years and finally buy property.. once laid off...have to suck some one dick to get another jab.. it’s not easy.. you can see lot of beggars posting for job or faking..

7 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

These beggars don’t have property from grand father and mother ...to even buy property they work like dog act like fox.. fake it.. for few years and finally buy property.. once laid off...have to suck some one dick to get another jab.. it’s not easy.. you can see lot of beggars posting for job or faking..

Yo ala anaku. ne meda crying sestaru ipudu vachi

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Yo ala anaku. ne meda crying sestaru ipudu vachi

1 hour ago, jpismahatma said:

@3$%