how to know girl is fresh

Detriotlions

2 hours ago, Detriotlions said:

how to know that ?

tiffins no prob 

only full meals aitay problem 

Naaku pulihora ayitey no prob ! Tei rey saaley ee post teei, inko sare addolla medda fresh aa thotakurra lantee galijee posts eysav antey amma thoddu adanga narikestha, tiffins Anta dinner Anta BSDK postullu nuvvu nu 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sattipandu

• charygaru

• Detriotlions

• TrumpCare

20 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

Another form of virginity testing involves testing for laxity of vaginal muscles with fingers (the "two-finger test"). A doctor performs the test by inserting a finger into the female's ** to check the level of vaginal laxity, which is used to determine if she is "habituated to sexual intercourse"

We can also perform this right??

yeah insert whatever you want but consentually

lekunte 

andhra IT coolie arrested ani greatandhra lo saduvukovaali 

3 hours ago, Detriotlions said:

how to know that ?

tiffins no prob 

give a ketch up bottle to her.. 

bottle enakala kodthe fresh..

bottle ni shake chesthe tiffins ainatu...

notlo bottle petkoni shake chesthe full meals..    (btw..get my jfgif)

7 hours ago, Detriotlions said:

how to know that ?

tiffins no prob 

P**ku dhaggara mukku petti smell chesthe oka vela manchi poola vaasan osthe fresh annattu, lekapothe gabbu vaasana osthe not fresh annattu ani evaro chepparu...%$#$

6 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

tiffins daaaka poyinaaa vaaalu fullmeans vaaaraaaku pokundaa untaaaraaa bro.. nuvvu mareeenuu.. aa tiffins will drag them to full meals with in 2 days

tiffins chesaka pori oppakokunte cell vlo unna pics friends ki pampista antadu. Pori sachinattu pandalisindhe.

Porilu tiffins dating lantivi kakunda tondargaa pelli chesukunte better

1 hour ago, Kumaravarma said:

tiffins chesaka pori oppakokunte cell vlo unna pics friends ki pampista antadu. Pori sachinattu pandalisindhe.

Porilu tiffins dating lantivi kakunda tondargaa pelli chesukunte better

nen em anna nuv em antunnv vayya

7 hours ago, TrumpCare said:

Another form of virginity testing involves testing for laxity of vaginal muscles with fingers (the "two-finger test"). A doctor performs the test by inserting a finger into the female's ** to check the level of vaginal laxity, which is used to determine if she is "habituated to sexual intercourse"

We can also perform this right??

not a fool proof test some women are genetically prone to having some laxity and also some diseases and injuries also cause laxity

adey mandedi, tiffins veru meals veru kaadu, oka saari mind lo oka thought vochaaka physical interaction is just formality, this is very natural to living beings. manam kanapadina coin box nallaa dail chesesi, manaku vache vaallu maatram iphone X laaga undaalanukovadam moorkhatvam. janaalaithe 21st century lokochaaru gaani mind set maatram BC lo vadilesochaaru.

13 hours ago, Detriotlions said:

how to know that ?

tiffins no prob 

If u ever had sex with a virgin when u r say aged about 19 to 24 with a girl aged about 18 to 21 u will know what is fresh and what is not ....... trust me u will really know it ... I was lucky to have 3 virigns in my life .... After one and two third time had chexs with some one who is not virgin ....  i clearly knew it tht she wasnt .. akkada naaku mood dengingdhiii ....... after that its really uneasy to fcuk a girl not virgin ........ but to fcuk a used married pussy might  make difference which i never experienced .

1 minute ago, MAYURI_BPO said:

If u ever had sex with a virgin when u r say aged about 19 to 24 with a girl aged about 18 to 21 u will know what is fresh and what is not ....... trust me u will really know it ... I was lucky to have 3 virigns in my life .... After one and two third time had chexs with some one who is not virgin ....  i clearly knew it tht she wasnt .. akkada naaku mood dengingdhiii ....... after that its really uneasy to fcuk a girl not virgin ........ but to fcuk a used married pussy might  make difference which i never experienced .

naa bhootho kingcasanova

6 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

P**ku dhaggara mukku petti smell chesthe oka vela manchi poola vaasan osthe fresh annattu, lekapothe gabbu vaasana osthe not fresh annattu ani evaro chepparu...%$#$

200.gif