• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonu_Patel

• Quickgun_murugan

• TOM_BHAYYA

• toranam

46 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Ninna na mata vini konnollandariki HIFI \,,/

Nuv cheppe time ke 150 to 180+ nadusthundhi... ee post edho official ga fb amma jaaan confirm cjesaaaka ltt chesi vey

It jumped 35% in the last 24 hours (at the time of this writing). 

There is a RUMOR that LTC will fork to 10 LCC approx around Feb 19. Based on the block number. This fork is NOT official. People started pumping it with that rumor fork. If you were to believe in that fork, you will have to move to specific paper wallets  following the target block number. Unless otherwise you move to paper wallet or ledger, you will not get the harvest. All of this fork is speculation. Why this Fork, what would the forked coin do(if at all fork happens), why 1 LTC = 10 LCC (LiteCoin Cash) no one knows or at least not telling. 

I personally am sitting on 40 LTC bought at 190 avg 4 weeks ago. I am thinking to sell @ 240 and sit on the sidelines. Should see how it pans out!

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Nuv cheppe time ke 150 to 180+ nadusthundhi... ee post edho official ga fb amma jaaan confirm cjesaaaka ltt chesi vey

nenu pettina time ki around 160 undi.. volume has doubled since i posted in AFDB. 

hold tiet for news release.

14 minutes ago, phatposts said:

It jumped 35% in the last 24 hours (at the time of this writing). 

There is a RUMOR that LTC will fork to 10 LCC approx around Feb 19. Based on the block number. This fork is NOT official. People started pumping it with that rumor fork. If you were to believe in that fork, you will have to move to specific paper wallets  following the target block number. Unless otherwise you move to paper wallet or ledger, you will not get the harvest. All of this fork is speculation. Why this Fork, what would the forked coin do(if at all fork happens), why 1 LTC = 10 LCC (LiteCoin Cash) no one knows or at least not telling. 

I personally am sitting on 40 LTC bought at 190 avg 4 weeks ago. I am thinking to sell @ 240 and sit on the sidelines. Should see how it pans out!

Fork ledu love da ledu antha fake pakody news lite pay vala perugutundi 

13 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

fill up your wallets guys !!!  movement has already started.

Litepay lolli valla kada kaka.. adi.. nuvvu AMZ and FB ki isthav endi credit?

Announcement delayed for tomorrow again since executives are attending across the globe tomorrow.

litecoin will touch 500 by tomorrow morning.

5 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Announcement delayed for tomorrow again since executives are attending across the globe tomorrow.

litecoin will touch 500 by tomorrow morning.

Kaka.. endi full pumping istunnav lite coin ki?