Contracts and Itineraries Requirements for H-1B Petitions Involving Third-Party Worksites

tom bhayya

The requirement is mandatory effective 02/22/2018 and any pending third-party worksite H-1B pending's are likely bound by this new policy. Consulting firms should review this memorandum and comply with this new mandatory policy. Memorandum clarifies that this memorandum is issued to comply with Presidential Executive Order of Buy American, Hire American. Remember that this memorandum clarifies that the USCIS can approve the H-1B petition for less than three years based on the adjudicator's judgment. Beware.

source: immigration-law.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacobell fan

• TampaChinnodu

• Quickgun_murugan

• Prince_Fan

38 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Survive the storm. Tatha poye varuke ee hadavudi

asalu H1b ki racha start chesindi Obama era lo. Vaadu unna 8 years saava kottadu teliyakunda. 

Asalu mandatory amendment lolli, rfes, poe issues, transfer issues, mottam anni appude started.

I am not a Trump fan, but the issues related to H1Bs have got nothing to do with trump in my opinion. 

Just now, bhaigan said:

2 lines lo cheppu bhayya...........

The requirement is mandatory effective 02/22/2018 and any pending third-party worksite H-1B pendings are likely bound by this new policy. Consulting firms should review this memorandum and comply with this new mandotory policy. Memorandum clarifies that this memorandum is issued to comply with Presidential Executive Order of Buy American, Hire American. Remember that this memoradum claries that the USCIS can approve the H-1B petition for less than three years based on the adjudicator's judgment. Beware.

2 minutes ago, phatposts said:

asalu H1b ki racha start chesindi Obama era lo. Vaadu unna 8 years saava kottadu teliyakunda. 

Asalu mandatory amendment lolli, rfes, poe issues, transfer issues, mottam anni appude started.

I am not a Trump fan, but the issues related to H1Bs have got nothing to do with trump in my opinion. 

I'm totally with you. That's a typical American politics. They decided to not to do anything, but tighten that way we are going to struggle and leave. DACA deal also happened behind the  doors to not to show their true face.

11 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

From trackitt:
I think through this memo, they are telling now that client letters, vendor letters and contracts are mandatory which they are already doing kind of. I think this will mostly effect WITCH companies that hire H1s enmasse showing an agreement with a client. Now the client has to specifically mention each resource covered under the contract and issue a letter. Any EVC applications without client letters will become tough to get approval.

Client letters compulsory from now on for H1s.

Client Letter ayithe undi bhayya

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I'm totally with you. That's a typical American politics. They decided to not to do anything, but tighten that way we are going to struggle and leave. DACA deal also happened behind the  doors to not to show their true face.

They don't care man. If you want to work, be prepared to work with a tight leash on you since even the clients know you have no other options now. DACA is different, people care about DACAs. No one cares about legal immigrants like you, so don't expect any support. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

They don't care man. If you want to work, be prepared to work with a tight leash on you since even the clients know you have no other options now. DACA is different, people care about DACAs. No one cares about legal immigrants like you, so don't expect any support. 

Not exactly true. They don't care about DACA too but since it became national topic they just want to deal it that way. If you have access to NPR Radio station, tune-in. Most American's don't care about Immigration or in fact it's last thing for them. Both legal and illegal immigration continue to suffer.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

they even gave up on dhaka now.

22 minutes ago, phatposts said:

OPT extension 3 Yrs chesindi H4 EAD techindi kooda vaade kada