improve english

desi_paradesi

3 hours ago, desi_paradesi said:

ela improve chesukovali english, working for same client since 2years, work wise my manager always happy, but i am not able to speak well in meetings some times, a timelo  manager(tella dora) koncham face marusthunadu , serious suggestions please

It will happen when you SPEAK. Do you have a lot of tella people in your team? talk to them or talk in English  whenever you get a chance even with your colleagues. It will improve with practice. if you have close tell people, they can correct if you say something incorrectly (you have to open up and tell them to feel free to correct you). 

6 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

It will happen when you SPEAK. Do you have a lot of tella people in your team? talk to them or talk in English  whenever you get a chance even with your colleagues. It will improve with practice. if you have close tell people, they can correct if you say something incorrectly (you have to open up and tell them to feel free to correct you). 

iyannee kaadu baa.....simple gaa....Yeah..Yeah...antaa undu....5 mins ki okasaari,,,,, refeat 3 times....then after 10 mins....okasaari 'is it' ? anu gattigaa......anthaa adey set ayiddi....trust me bro...

Related image

5 hours ago, desi_paradesi said:

thanks bro, evarina try chesara bro ne friends list lo help ayenda 

I did . We had classes in our client place itself ..felt not worth it . Lunch time waste ani Manesa . Also I was looking for accent reduction classes so wasn’t what I wanted .

This is what they asked us to do when we were little. Read any topic of your choice stand in front of a mirror and try to explain it to yourself. Slowly you will build confidence. Or even record it and check for mistakes. Hope this works out for you.

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Can somebody create @ DBneedkammas aney ID .Rofl 

jokes apart .. awesome suggestion

And sincere request to Desi uncle's, opt students and everyone..

Please have a clean shave or trim the beard...

Keep camphor in wardrobe , wear ironed clothes as much as posible 

And get a face steam.cleanup whenever possible.  Carry baby wipes if possible in your backpacks

2 minutes ago, coffee said:

And sincere request to Desi uncle's, opt students and everyone..

Please have a clean shave or trim the beard...

Keep camphor in wardrobe , wear ironed clothes as much as posible 

And get a face steam.cleanup whenever possible.  Carry baby wipes if possible in your backpacks

maxresdefault.jpg

23 hours ago, desi_paradesi said:

ela improve chesukovali english, working for same client since 2years, work wise my manager always happy, but i am not able to speak well in meetings some times, a timelo  manager(tella dora) koncham face marusthunadu , serious suggestions please

Koncham nalla n latin fafal tho dating cheyyi....accent kooda improve avuthayi 

first off it is not something that can be dont overnight, the good news is it can be achieved eventually, 

Watch TV shows, and watch as many movies as you can with subtitles, you wouldn't end up with an accent or anything but atleast you would end up speaking with nice grammar..i see a lot of folks in this forum do have issues with their grammar use. These things do matter a lot as small mistake would end up blunders, thats a bummer and we wouldn't want to do that..so i'd say watch TV shows, watch movies as many as you can, with titles and try speaking english regularly, it would just make you better and better every day...also try some basic english grammar usage books and follow..See examples, note it down somewhere so you wouldn't forget,,read all those you noted stuff next day and keep repeating same stuff, and that should do...

Good luck! 

I aint any better myself in english, but hell yea i would tear the fuk up in exploring and learning english..i have an obsession and fascinated towards this language,...excuse me for any improper grammar usage,,