improve english

desi_paradesi

37 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

first off it is not something that can be dont overnight, the good news is it can be achieved eventually, 

Watch TV shows, and watch as many movies as you can with subtitles, you wouldn't end up with an accent or anything but atleast you would end up speaking with nice grammar..i see a lot of folks in this forum do have issues with their grammar use. These things do matter a lot as small mistake would end up blunders, thats a bummer and we wouldn't want to do that..so i'd say watch TV shows, watch movies as many as you can, with titles and try speaking english regularly, it would just make you better and better every day...also try some basic english grammar usage books and follow..See examples, note it down somewhere so you wouldn't forget,,read all those you noted stuff next day and keep repeating same stuff, and that should do...

Good luck! 

I aint any better myself in english, but hell yea i would tear the fuk up in exploring and learning english..i have an obsession and fascinated towards this language,...excuse me for any improper grammar usage,, 

Join a club like toastmasters (make sure not much desis).. You'll see exponential improvement in the course of few months 

2 hours ago, karthikn said:

Join a club like toastmasters (make sure not much desis).. You'll see exponential improvement in the course of few months 

lol

9 hours ago, karthikn said:

Toastmasters waste IMO. At least i felt so.

Just now, Amrita said:

The club I go to is super awesome.. Club started 30 years back and about 5 people are there from decades.. They are like pros, last 5 months lo naa anxiety levels went down.. They won't help you in learning English to be specific but gestures filler words lekunda chustharu.. 

Maa client company lo kuda unnayi, manollu complete penta chestharu with please do the needful brahmi%20laugh.gif so alanti club thagilthe lite 

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Toastmasters is pretty awesome in fact, for local networking and to speak impromptu. 

6 minutes ago, karthikn said:

The club I go to is super awesome.. Club started 30 years back and about 5 people are there from decades.. They are like pros, last 5 months lo naa anxiety levels went down.. They won't help you in learning English to be specific but gestures filler words lekunda chustharu.. 

Maa client company lo kuda unnayi, manollu complete penta chestharu with please do the needful brahmi%20laugh.gif so alanti club thagilthe lite 

@3$%sir please do the needful sir. 

30 minutes ago, karthikn said:

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Toastmasters is pretty awesome in fact, for local networking and to speak impromptu. 

may be .