MY observations on H1B exts amends etc etc

KATTIMAHESH

10 hours ago, JavaBava said:

Maa ofc lo ftes ki kuda extensions cheyyamu ani memo pampimcharu for any one who do the followimg roles ... manual testing, business analysis, business consulting, program and project management, all dev roles which need less than 5 yrs of exp. Ee positions lo work chese vallaki andariki h1b last date is job end date as fte. 

e offce

11 hours ago, JavaBava said:

Maa ofc lo ftes ki kuda extensions cheyyamu ani memo pampimcharu for any one who do the followimg roles ... manual testing, business analysis, business consulting, program and project management, all dev roles which need less than 5 yrs of exp. Ee positions lo work chese vallaki andariki h1b last date is job end date as fte. 

I would like to know who this weak assed bitch of firm is

Their hr and immigration dept should really be sucking dikks professionally

On 3/2/2018 at 5:31 PM, KATTIMAHESH said:

i am observing some people are creating panic in fellow DBians on this issue...

my office has many H1b people and recently most of the h1bs got approved..

kontha mandiki simple rfes like RTC lu vesaru migatha vallaki no issues...

so please request to some DBians not to spread unnecessary rumors and become laughing stocks!

You are mistaken. Its a reality.

Valla definition meet ayyedi avutundi enta mandi .. asalu wat is the exact definition .. evariki telidu ..nuvvu enta explanation ichina they simply are saying that its not satisfactory. Either nee exp or education or technology or role ..one thing is enough fir them to give a denial..and tats exactly what they are doing .. Legally safe undadaniki sue cheyyakunda they already released new policy memos which will document the actions which they are already doing.  Andariki avutayi ani kadu bhayya .. denials are becoming more common. 

Dont think that we are special or assume that it wont happen to us. Better evaluate ur role .. prepare and give  certs .. or move to a more technical role with less layers .. prepare urself for what is seeming inevitable.

On 3/2/2018 at 4:31 PM, KATTIMAHESH said:

i am observing some people are creating panic in fellow DBians on this issue...

my office has many H1b people and recently most of the h1bs got approved..

kontha mandiki simple rfes like RTC lu vesaru migatha vallaki no issues...

so please request to some DBians not to spread unnecessary rumors and become laughing stocks!

Good Post..

Akkada public ki 3 years extensions easy ga ostundi.. stamping pichaa lite ga avutunnay..okka mana Dbians families & friends ki thappa... better they deactivate their DB account to have good fate in H1b visa related stuff ...

2 hours ago, JavaBava said:

Valla definition meet ayyedi avutundi enta mandi .. asalu wat is the exact definition .. evariki telidu ..nuvvu enta explanation ichina they simply are saying that its not satisfactory. Either nee exp or education or technology or role ..one thing is enough fir them to give a denial..and tats exactly what they are doing .. Legally safe undadaniki sue cheyyakunda they already released new policy memos which will document the actions which they are already doing.  Andariki avutayi ani kadu bhayya .. denials are becoming more common. 

@gr33d