I totally lost respect on Mihira,kittaya, quick gun and all other who have this bad thoughts on this little gal

Babunuvbtechah

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

@Babunuvbtechah

the music director mihira flaunts, did the thing he did because its okay to objectify women in society and that he can escape because many men think about doing it and won't challenge his behaviour in public. neither will women, because they don't expect anything to come out challenging them.

so in a way, mihira is also part of the problem, even if he thinks that the director is worse than him. :) 

nothing more to this. just a bunch of guys, playing alpha males under the mask of anonymity.

*=:

whatever you are in db, it is part of your persona.

it may not be your complete persona, but it is a part of it.

but sometimes personas may be wrongly interpreted too. so thats there.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

@Babunuvbtechah, really, you are better off using this when mihira mocks you etc.

that is what I do. I mock people back by pointing out their worst tendencies in this db.

and they oblige by giving me more material to mock at for later dates.

Its fun, try that.

don't waste your time attacking people who didn't attack you first :( 

there are enough assholes here who will do that for you. :) 

I mean, I don't want someone to be mocked just because he was being trying to be a feminist in this db.

I say, feminists must pick their battles carefully, and always win the battles they pick.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I mean, I don't want someone to be mocked just because he was being trying to be a feminist in this db.

I say, feminists must pick their battles carefully, and always win the battles they pick.

Well said 

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

@Babunuvbtechah, really, you are better off using this when mihira mocks you etc.

that is what I do. I mock people back by pointing out their worst tendencies in this db.

and they oblige by giving me more material to mock at for later dates.

Its fun, try that.

don't waste your time attacking people who didn't attack you first :( 

there are enough assholes here who will do that for you. :) 

@3$%yourock

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

💯 

Didn't read the original thread and the responses there but I can see why people might think this kind of behavior is normal. Ikkada US lo cultural associations ani cheppesi heroine and anchors US ki ochinappudu vallaki rates fix chesi adi advertise chesukune culture manadi, so this isn't too surprising an outcome. 

Film field ollaki over hype ichi, oka heroine or starlet tho one night stand spend chesthey adedo life lo achievement ani feel ayye vallani encourage chese culture manadi. So this is to be expected. 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu anukunentha feminist kaadu btech baa....chinna pillani ani annaru ani jara strong gaa react ayyaadu....to that extent justified....anvasaram gaa feminist sesi oka kaamist ni bali cheyyodu....fleez...@3$%

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Didn't read the original thread and the responses there but I can see why people might think this kind of behavior is normal. Ikkada US lo cultural associations ani cheppesi heroine and anchors US ki ochinappudu vallaki rates fix chesi adi advertise chesukune culture manadi, so this isn't too surprising an outcome. 

Film field ollaki over hype ichi, oka heroine or starlet tho one night stand spend chesthey adedo life lo achievement ani feel ayye vallani encourage chese culture manadi. So this is to be expected. 

bl@stbl@st*=:

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

nuvvu anukunentha feminist kaadu btech baa....chinna pillani ani annaru ani jara strong gaa react ayyaadu....to that extent justified....anvasaram gaa feminist sesi oka kaamist ni bali cheyyodu....fleez...@3$%

@3$%