Future MS ki vache vidyarthulu.. this is for you

JaffaJefferson

18 hours ago, JaffaJefferson said:

go to CANADA/AUS  and get PR then move to USA -- best/smart option 

bretharuuuu!!!! Mana vallaku IELTS lo 7 vasthundhantava??? Adosthey canada lo PR vasthundhiii anta. Student visa ke 6.5 ki kasta padthunnam. Andhukey US better. 

On 3/6/2018 at 10:28 PM, naga_snake said:

ante elaagolaa bathikeddam ani kaakunda thellollani uccha poinchadaniki vache batch ki msg ani @Jumper  baa bhaavam emo annaa

@3$% andaru ucha poskuney batch a kani poyinchey batch osthaleru kaka US ki

On 3/6/2018 at 5:16 PM, greensboro said:

Gc radu evvariki..h1 extensions,amendments la tho time gadipeyyali. India ki velthe petitions invalid authayi

mari pampichey kaka andarini india ki.. stop the extensions... atleast they can start to live better in their home country

On 3/6/2018 at 7:54 PM, JambaKrantu said:

Golden days are over. Don't count on GC. But with good skills and a good client you can survive for a few years, save for a house and bank balance in India and then go back to India. It is worth the struggle. 5 to 7 years struggle aite you can go back and have a decent life in India. Save every penny for the next 3 years and r2i is my goal. Already bought a house. Paying it off.. Next target some money in bank..

andaru @Picha lite ga unnaru bro.. GC is our birth right .. nobody can scratch ani already antunnaru.. nuvvu motham opposite ga cheptunnav...

On 3/6/2018 at 4:41 PM, JaffaJefferson said:

go to CANADA/AUS  and get PR then move to USA -- best/smart option 

atla ochina kukka koolie bathuke ikkada...endukante GCs are given based on country of birth not country of citizenship. 

2 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

atla ochina kukka koolie bathuke ikkada...endukante GCs are given based on country of birth not country of citizenship. 

Yes...chala mandhi citizenship ni batti anukuntaru...

citizenship toh sambandham le...mana waiting list place of birth ni batti..._%~

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

mari pampichey kaka andarini india ki.. stop the extensions... atleast they can start to live better in their home country

Na home USA la undi so my home country is USA....i dont like B grade countries like India....My bad luck that i was born in India.....

1 minute ago, hello987 said:

Na home USA la undi so my home country is USA....i dont like B grade countries like India....My bad luck that i was born in India.....

Most genuine post... Appreciate it bro...

5 minutes ago, hello987 said:

damn sorry bruh andari indians tarapuna