HYD ni develop chesi bada lekunda vadilesi velli poya - CBN

ARYA

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Apptiki inka Google Maps/Earth develop kaale antuke kanapadaledata @3$%

Ledu bro nizam Chala chesadanta 

Nizam gadu oka physco 

Vadi gurinchi ikkada pogadatam malli 

Sardar jamalapuram kesava Rao is my hero there was chapter when I was studying in school 

Not this cruel nizam 

Na Telangana koti ratanala Veena 

51 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Ledu bro nizam Chala chesadanta 

Nizam gadu oka physco 

Vadi gurinchi ikkada pogadatam malli 

Sardar jamalapuram kesava Rao is my hero there was chapter when I was studying in school 

Not this cruel nizam 

Na Telangana koti ratanala Veena 

Bro you totally missed my point.

In my life time, I never even uttered his name. Its because of you TDP Pulkas, I needed to refer to his name.

Some of my distant relatives lost their lives during Razakar's attrocities in 1948, maa thaatha cheppevaadu. I havent seen thier families.

Even under his despotic rule, Hyderabad was developing -- thats my point.

From neutral view point, its not exactly 6th Nizam that was cruel, it was his deputy, some Razvi, who unleashed violence on innocent people, due to the fear that some day Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel would surround Hyderabad - and that day came indeed on 17/09/1948 !!

2 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

In my life time, I never even uttered his name. Its because of you TDP Pulkas, I needed to refer to his name.

Some of my distant relatives lost their lives during Razakar's attrocities in 1948, maa thaatha cheppevaadu. I havent seen thier families.

From neutral view point, its not exactly 6th Nizam that was cruel, it was his deputy, some Razvi, who unleashed violence on innocent people, due to the fear that some day Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel would surround Hyderabad - and that day came indeed on 17/09/1948 !!

Dude, You don't need to explain these things to mindless pulkas who derive their history antics from sources like eenadu and Andhra Jyothy...

emana ante, nizam sampindu antaru...

entha mandi nizams vunaru..ae nizam sampindu...nizam ae sampinda,leka inkevadana sampichinda ? a situation endi...which situations made Nizam to take such steps and what was happening in entire country then ....

You love it or hate it....you can't ignore the history...Nizams have been the rulers of Hyderabad  for 7 generations and present culture and literature has been influenced by the Nizam rule which we still follow and identify...

desham la enno daridralu ani charitra la....andulo ie razakar movement okati...aithe endi ? 

razakarlu anna nayam....seeda sampi 10ginar....andhrolla lekka bhajana chesi sampedanikante

6 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

So are you saying nizam is dummy n rizvi is the king

Bro there are many failures in tdp government side too 

Unfortunately even if you a countering the development cbn did is not right

But if it is your opinion I leave it to you

You can educate me also if cbn didn't do whichever I have mentioned

After nizam what is the development Hyderabad had witnessed by removing cbn time

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Dude, You don't need to explain these things to mindless pulkas who derive their history antics from sources like eenadu and Andhra Jyothy...

entha mandi nizams vunaru..ae nizam sampindu...nizam ae sampinda,leka inkevadana sampichinda ? a situation endi...which situations made Nizam to take such steps and what was happening in entire country then ....

You love it or hate it....you can't ignore the history...Nizams have been the rulers of Hyderabad  for 7 generations and present culture and literature has been influenced by the Nizam rule which we still follow and identify...

desham la enno daridralu ani charitra la....andulo ie razakar movement okati...aithe endi ? 

razakarlu anna nayam....seeda sampi 10ginar....andhrolla lekka bhajana chesi sampedanikante

Sidggundali razakars venekosokoni ravataniki 

Velli tg lo idhey cheppu 

4 hours ago, ARYA said:

Yes.. opportunities chose Hyderabad and luckily CBN was the CM for the state during that period... 

motham nene chesa anukoni bhujaalu thadumukovatam is foolish... yes he did something but not everything done during his time goes to him'..

same applies to Mukkodu KCR too...

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

babu pakkakelli aduko

38 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Sidggundali razakars venekosokoni ravataniki 

Velli tg lo idhey cheppu 

Antha ledu tg lo e gorrelu matladadam kuda na 

news channels ke dikku ledu ila db lo tirige avara gallu sound kuda cheyaleru

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Yes.. opportunities chose Hyderabad and luckily CBN was the CM for the state during that period... 

motham nene chesa anukoni bhujaalu thadumukovatam is foolish... yes he did something but not everything done during his time goes to him'..

same applies to Mukkodu KCR too...

Bro tell me what those some things he didn't do n he is saying

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Bro tell me what those some things he didn't do n he is saying

Bro allaki antha brain undi anukuntunnava

okate agenda crying to munduku potha unnaru

db prajaneekam langa batch ni pattinchukodu ani telisina

7 minutes ago, ariel said:

Antha ledu tg lo e gorrelu matladadam kuda na 

news channels ke dikku ledu ila db lo tirige avara gallu sound kuda cheyaleru

Cbn meeda hate untey cbn ni tittali

Idhem comedy ra baboi razakars ni pogudutunnaru