Takeout tip .. boiling ..mandutundhi

SirRavindraJadeja

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

oka hair salon loney 3 to 4 dollars evvalanipisthahdi togo ayitahy asalu evvanu ....veelu kuda evvaru ....but order chesianpuduu 15 percnet estah....naku ne laga evaru adagaledhu eppati varaku ...lucky you 

Of course I tip 20% tip for hair saloon.

For great clips usually 3$ tip after 12$ final bill

10 hours ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

I tip 20% ..if not 25% if I really loved my plate.. and this been my custom all way through since my experience as a former legal hourly wage worker in food service.

And for takeouts..unless it's the special pizza place owned by corporate  or if they really have made my last order as planned, I don't drop tip in their jar box.

This butfalow wild wings guys

First -didn't get my order straight. 

Half way through the order I have to repeat my order again since he cant stack the list of more than two items in his memory. 

Soafter repeating the same order three times, he gets his order straight and puts the order in it's place.

40 minutes later as order gets ready for pickup , first thing this dignified young youth at receptionist asks me is 

Are you going to pay tip if you use card instead of cash ?

For a pickup order you are forcing me to give you tip by asking me on the face for screwing my last three orders ?

I throw him 1$ as a insult and he looks at my face and bill twice dumbfounded.

Dear buffalow wild wings , I am not going to give you a single dollar tip to u unless, otherwise you get my orders straight.

Thanks for the double insult. Never stopping by again.

Take out la ki tips endi vayya.. Tell them strsight that I don't tip for take out orders ani

10 hours ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

I tip 20% ..if not 25% if I really loved my plate.. and this been my custom all way through since my experience as a former legal hourly wage worker in food service.

And for takeouts..unless it's the special pizza place owned by corporate  or if they really have made my last order as planned, I don't drop tip in their jar box.

This butfalow wild wings guys

First -didn't get my order straight. 

Half way through the order I have to repeat my order again since he cant stack the list of more than two items in his memory. 

Soafter repeating the same order three times, he gets his order straight and puts the order in it's place.

40 minutes later as order gets ready for pickup , first thing this dignified young youth at receptionist asks me is 

Are you going to pay tip if you use card instead of cash ?

For a pickup order you are forcing me to give you tip by asking me on the face for screwing my last three orders ?

I throw him 1$ as a insult and he looks at my face and bill twice dumbfounded.

Dear buffalow wild wings , I am not going to give you a single dollar tip to u unless, otherwise you get my orders straight.

Thanks for the double insult. Never stopping by again.

I never tip for a take out. fuck the system. If they have a problem with it, I'm open to talk to their managers.

2 minutes ago, kal said:

Take out la ki tips endi vayya.. Tell them strsight that I don't tip for take out orders ani

1 minute ago, kukka_bathuku said:

I never tip for a take out. fuck the system. If they have a problem with it, I'm open to talk to their managers.

i think veelu kuda evaru ....but ts ni endhuku adigadu ani  na question....ye urlo state lo untavu 

3 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Of course I tip 20% tip for hair saloon.

For great clips usually 3$ tip after 12$ final bill

For McDonald's nope..for windiest, for arbies and for Jack in the box..I never gave tip ..there won't be tip section on bill as well..

Drive through never tipped ..

I again tip to icecream.place like cold stone

Marble slab

Icrecream place I tip because they sometimes take extra care to add more toppings