• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babunuvbtechah

• Spartan

• johnubhai_01

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

she enjoyed it..end of story..don't blame the boy..he did not rape you..you were boyfriend girlfriend remember? nobody can rape someboy for 25-30 weeks ...all the time the girl gave consent to the boy and she was enjoying too..story lo rape concept ledu I know but ee paapa enjoyed for 30 weeks with the guy and now complaining anonymously on quora? good joke 

Just now, TriStateBabu said:

she enjoyed it..end of story..don't blame the boy..he did not rape you..you were boyfriend girlfriend remember? nobody can rape someboy for 25-20 weeks ..story lo rape concept ledu I know but ee paapa enjoyed for 30 weeks with the guy and now complaining anonymously on quora? good joke 

rape kademo..she is complaining about the effect which left her to feel all men are same.. 

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

rape kademo..she is complaining about the effect which left her to feel all men are same.. 

bro looks like this girl is unnecessarily stuck in the past..neninka rape chesi pregnant chesi vellipoyademo anukunna which is not the case..

pichi pilla..hormones vayasulo vaadu enjoy chesadu eemey enjoy chesindhi..now don't cry foul..

18 minutes ago, Spartan said:

she was 12 then man...child abuse kinda vastadi..

16 but too young to understand what's happening around her. harmones start their effects.. most confusing age.

8 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

she enjoyed it..end of story..don't blame the boy..he did not rape you..you were boyfriend girlfriend remember? nobody can rape someboy for 25-30 weeks ...all the time the girl gave consent to the boy and she was enjoying too..story lo rape concept ledu I know but ee paapa enjoyed for 30 weeks with the guy and now complaining anonymously on quora? good joke 

+1 gp

32 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I have a very dark secret which I haven't gathered the courage to tell anyone. I am a 23 year old girl, living in Mumbai in India. This all happened when I was 16 and also I'm sharing this for the first time on a social media platform.

In my building there was this guy who was at that time, and my neighbor and I was kind of impressed him, he used to look quite good, was a topper in studies and also a football champion. We used to play together and then one fine day, he told me that he likes and me and asked me if I would like to be his girlfriend. At first, I told him that I was too young to have a boyfriend and I didn't know much about what happens in a relationship and all that stuff. I also told him that I am just 16 and you're 18, how can we be? but he managed to convince me saying that it's pure love and it doesn't see age as a barrier, I guess he knew that I was impressed by him, so he told me that it would be all good and no one would come to know. And I foolishly accepted his proposal and became his "girlfriend". And then it all started. In the first two weeks, all was fine, we used to see each other everyday, he used to talk to me for hours, he would also care for me a lot (or atleast he would pretend that he did). Also , we studied in the same school, I was in 11th grade while he was in col so our timings were same. He used to meet me in school also everyday and when his friends asked him about me, he told him that I was his little sister and I asked him about this too, he told me that no one should know about our relation, or else they would complain to our parents and we would be beaten up. Now in school whenever some guy troubled me or messed with me, he used to come forward and fight with him and this increased by trust and respect for him even more. Then in these three weeks, I found him perfect for myself and he also told me that I'm the perfect one and it was my first relationship so my excitement grew day by day, I used to be so excited to meet him everyday and hug him. That was all, nothing more till now. Now, let me tell u about his parents, his mom and dad both were working and hence his house was free whole day, so one fine day, he called me to his place in the afternoon and we were playing on his Play station for a while when he stopped the game and came close to me. He told me that he loves me so much and never wants to let me go. I also happily replied the same, then he put his hand on my cheek, smiled at me and kissed me on my lips, I was shocked, after he kissed me for about a minute, I asked him what was that for, he told me that it's just a way of expressing love and its normal between a boyfriend and girlfriend. I was convinced and from then on, he made it a routine to kiss me on my lips for long time whenever we met at his place. I loved him madly, so I used to like him coming close to me. Then one day, he told me that it's a first month anniversary of our relationship and he called me to his place. I went there and he kissed me in the beginning, then he took me to his room and laid on the bed, pulled me on top of him and began kissing me again, then he turned around and now he was on top of me, he began kissing me all over and took out my tees. I was confused, I told him what he was doing to which he told me that it's all fine baby and its our one month anniversary we can do this, it's just a love making technique that he will teach me today. I gave in. He took out my tees and started kissing all over and then he pressed my **** so hard that it was quite painful. At 12, my breasts were on the developing stage and he went to suck my nipples and play with them. I felt it ticklish, but uncomfortable, but then his love for me was enough to overlook all these things. After that, what happened was the worst part, he took out his big dick and told me to suck it, I was quite uncomfortable by now so I told him no, he told me that if I love him, I would do this, so I was forced to suck his dick and my mouth was full of something I couldn't handle, nor could I understand. He then told me that it's time for a shower so he told me to undress my self, I told him that I would go home and take a shower so he emotionally black mailed me and pretended to cry that I didn't love him, I felt so bad that I gave in and let him undress me, then he left our clothes out and we both went in for a shower, there he began his love making again and this time he put his finger inside my main part, it pained me at first and then, it was exciting me in a way I couldn't understand. Then he bathed me, while making love and then, after coming out from the bathroom, he wrapped both of us in the same towel , I didnt know what was happening, I was feeling goosebumps down there and some different sort of feeling (arousals) which I couldn't understand at that time. He stopped there and then, we played on his Play station. After a while, I left and then every week, he used to call me to his place, do all sorts of love making and take a shower with me that I started feeling it's all normal. I roughly remember that he continued all for 25-30 weeks. After that, he moved to a different city, I was so depressed, he didn't even inform me before leaving, he told me he's going for a week's vacation and today I realise that I was molested sexually by a bastard who named it love, my grades significantly dropped after he left, I cried every night for almost a month for him.

This one mother****er has made me lose interest in love and every other person of the opposite gender. Now I constantly feel that all men will betray me. I was proposed by 15-20 guys all this while and I didn't accept anyone because I have lost interest in love and even friendship with guys. I now have few girls who are close friends and they know about him. I am trying to live my life as normal as I can but his evil grin still haunts me. I have had dreams and nightmares of him doing all that to me again. I just try to forget him all the time but I see him in every other guy. IDK what to do!!!!

@sri1

I was feeling goosebumps down there and some different sort of feeling (arousals) which I couldn't understand at that time.

how can she call this as rape attempt ??

njoy chesindhi and she did it for 30 days..

vadu vellipoyaka she missed that pleasure and started feeling lonely ani veskovachu ga ..#bullshitmeetooocrap

cut the crap I say

1 minute ago, vizagpower said:

baa kali anukunta office lo 

how r u man ? after long time ... db ki parallel threads running

3 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

bro looks like this girl is unnecessarily stuck in the past..neninka rape chesi pregnant chesi vellipoyademo anukunna which is not the case..

pichi pilla..hormones vayasulo vaadu enjoy chesadu eemey enjoy chesindhi..now don't cry foul..

Akkada fafa badha enjoyed in name of love

without telling left city ga boy

she loved but he didn't anutundi anthey ga nuvvu edo oohinchukuntunav

Just now, alpachinao said:

great analysis ba

3 minutes ago, alpachinao said: