• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babunuvbtechah

• Spartan

• johnubhai_01

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

highly inconsistent  " I also told him that I am just 16 and you're 18, how can we be? but he managed to convince me saying that it's pure love  but i feel for her

she was taken for a ride and ended up emotionally lost.

Whoever are making jokes out of this ... shame on you ... actually tappu manade kadu ... mana indian culture women ne slave ga articulate chesi... walaki anayayam jariginaa.. walane guilty ya feel ayey la chessinandu walana ... u may all feel like story lo eam tappu ledu ... aa ammayee no need to feel that bad antunnaru.... 

let me explain u this ... women ki Nachi oka abbayee tho padukonee... after $ex if she feels guilt or feel bad about it ... it is considered rape ... yeah nijam ... 

Ee story lo she has been RAPED

period 

1 minute ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Whoever are making jokes out of this ... shame on you ... actually tappu manade kadu ... mana indian culture women ne slave ga articulate chesi... walaki anayayam jariginaa.. walane guilty ya feel ayey la chessinandu walana ... u may all feel like story lo eam tappu ledu ... aa ammayee no need to feel that bad antunnaru.... 

let me explain u this ... women ki Nachi oka abbayee tho padukonee... after $ex if she feels guilt or feel bad about it ... it is considered rape ... yeah nijam ... 

period 

aD8lmBH.gif

5 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

period 

personal details ni db lo pellam gurinchi enni angles lo chesavo cheppina nuvvu neethulu chebuthunte navostundhi vayya...

You are not eligible to teach here. Period.

The New York Court of Appeals agreed that the marital rape exemption violated both federal and state constitutional guarantees of equal protection, though for reasons that differed from those articulated by the defendant.  The court said that “[c]ertainly… a marriage license should not be viewed as a license for a husband to forcibly rape his wife with impunity.  A married woman has the same right to control her own body as does an unmarried woman.”  The court thus held that Mario Liberta was properly convicted of rape, and that the marital rape exemption would no longer apply in the future.  A constitutionally underinclusive law, the court explained, could either be either expanded or stricken in its entirety.  The court chose the former course, concluding that if the legislature had foreseen the invalidity of the exemption, then it would have opted for a prohibition without an exemption, rather than for no prohibition at all.

34 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

bro looks like this girl is unnecessarily stuck in the past..neninka rape chesi pregnant chesi vellipoyademo anukunna which is not the case..

pichi pilla..hormones vayasulo vaadu enjoy chesadu eemey enjoy chesindhi..now don't cry foul..

It's was just about sex for him but she took it to heart man anduke ekuva feeling papa. Idiseyi pilla ni

1 minute ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

personal details ni db lo pellam gurinchi enni angles lo chesavo cheppina nuvvu neethulu chebuthunte navostundhi vayya...

Yeah I agree ... I should go to jail for it ... 

9 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

period 

Ejjatly

4 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Wife ki istham  lekunda balavanta pettina..... RAPE 

but paina cheppindi different kada.. 1st ishtam ayyi velli .. antha ayyaka if she's feeling guilty then it's called rape annav.

11 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

period 

though i applaud this comment i cant control myself from laughing for the below post

4 minutes ago, MDharmarajuMA said:

200w.webp  

but what is in bold is not acceptable