chachipoyedi endi saamy

LastManStanding

Hyderabad: Man ends life after 'finding out' about wife's adultery; asks her to marry lover

Updated: Mar 16, 2018 | 09:04 IST | Times Now Digital

Representative Image

Representative Image   | Photo Credit: Thinkstock

Hyderabad: An electrician committed suicide at his residence in Shameerpet as he was not happy that his wife was allegedly into an extra-marital relationship. 24-year-old K Achary from Alair Mandal in Yadadri Bhongir district penned down a suicide note asking his parents to get the wife married to her lover. This, reports claim, was his last wish.  

According to the Times of India, Achary got married to Usha Rani two years ago and had a daughter from the marriage. A year ago, Achary found a job as an electrician in a private factory in Shameerpet. He moved with his wife and family to Turkapally.  

On March 14, Achary sent a message to his father telling him that he was going to kill himself and, as per reports, he held his neighbour Ch Srikanth responsible for the act. His father K Satyanarayana later called Achary back but there was no response. The family then rushed to his house and found Achary hanging lifelessly from the ceiling fan. The locals alerted the police, who then reached the spot.

The police moved the body for postmortem. Inspector D Bhaskar Reddy said a note was found, in which it was written that his wife had an extra-marital affair with Srikanth. As per the inspector, the note read: "Mom and Dad, I am sorry. No one should have a son like me and I am a failure. Consider it as my last wish and get my wife Usha married to Srikanth. Her parents have nothing to do with it and do not blame her." 

Achary's father filed a case of suspicious death under Section 174 of CrPC.

55 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Hyderabad: Man ends life after 'finding out' about wife's adultery; asks her to marry lover

Updated: Mar 16, 2018 | 09:04 IST | Times Now Digital

Representative Image

Representative Image   | Photo Credit: Thinkstock

Hyderabad: An electrician committed suicide at his residence in Shameerpet as he was not happy that his wife was allegedly into an extra-marital relationship. 24-year-old K Achary from Alair Mandal in Yadadri Bhongir district penned down a suicide note asking his parents to get the wife married to her lover. This, reports claim, was his last wish.  

According to the Times of India, Achary got married to Usha Rani two years ago and had a daughter from the marriage. A year ago, Achary found a job as an electrician in a private factory in Shameerpet. He moved with his wife and family to Turkapally.  

On March 14, Achary sent a message to his father telling him that he was going to kill himself and, as per reports, he held his neighbour Ch Srikanth responsible for the act. His father K Satyanarayana later called Achary back but there was no response. The family then rushed to his house and found Achary hanging lifelessly from the ceiling fan. The locals alerted the police, who then reached the spot.

The police moved the body for postmortem. Inspector D Bhaskar Reddy said a note was found, in which it was written that his wife had an extra-marital affair with Srikanth. As per the inspector, the note read: "Mom and Dad, I am sorry. No one should have a son like me and I am a failure. Consider it as my last wish and get my wife Usha married to Srikanth. Her parents have nothing to do with it and do not blame her.

Achary's father filed a case of suspicious death under Section 174 of CrPC.

Batiki undi pelli cheyachu kada chache dhairyam unnappudu . He emotionally ruined his valuable life.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Batiki undi pelli cheyachu kada chache dhairyam unnappudu . He emotionally ruined his valuable life.

true...society lo paruvu potundi ani alochinchi untadu emo mari

3 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

true...society lo paruvu potundi ani alochinchi untadu emo mari

Ippudu kuda poyindi kada..right time counseling ki velli unte may be he might have been alive.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Ippudu kuda poyindi kada..right time counseling ki velli unte may be he might have been alive.

by default psychiatrist/consulting ante naakemanna picha antaru janalu 

1 minute ago, karthikn said:

mati matiki picha picha ananku nijnaga aa manshiki pichemo ani doubt vasthundhi :( 

3 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Then they lack exposure levels. Emotional coping leke chachadu. A pichi anukovadam is better than losing life. Sometimes we cant control our emotions then accept it and go for help.

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

probably

11 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Correct ya cheppav ... aa burra unte chala relationships baggupadevee