• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• pentaya

• krishna0125

• meandhrakurradu

11 minutes ago, lapakilotupaki said:

Autonagar 100fert road ki .5km inside 23000/- gajam...is it worth 

is it the 100 ft road in tadigadapa? if so I think it is worth if you are looking for an investment but ekkado sarigga chusko..there is a lot of future potential thr... I am eyeing this area since 2009 when rates are from 6000/gajam...recommended to a frnd back then and he didn't take it seriously...he brought a site in same area which is around 1km to 100ft road for 12000 in 2012/2013...I think adjusting all the booms and bursts...its worth for 23000 if its located right

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

is it the 100 ft road in tadigadapa? if so I think it is worth if you are looking for an investment but ekkado sarigga chusko..there is a lot of future potential thr... I am eyeing this area since 2009 when rates are from 6000/gajam...recommended to a frnd back then and he didn't take it seriously...he brought a site in same area which is around 1km to 100ft road for 12000 in 2012/2013...I think adjusting all the booms and bursts...its worth for 23000 if its located right

Yes tadigadapa kamineni hospital area, close to narayana puram colony near kmv vivaan villas area lo 23-25 cheptunnaru, is that genuine pricings

12 minutes ago, lapakilotupaki said:

Yes tadigadapa kamineni hospital area, close to narayana puram colony near kmv vivaan villas area lo 23-25 cheptunnaru, is that genuine pricings

20k aite pakka teskovachu bro..23-25 ant depends on which direction its facing..dimension..roads and rest of the things

12 hours ago, lapakilotupaki said:

We bought for 25k and looking to sell for 30k or just keep it.. This is near to 100ft kamieni hospital road and next to new 100ft road from autonager which goes all the way and joingwith kamineni 100ft raod. Memu konna time lo kamineni hospital back side plots around 20k unnai and near narayana puram 23k unnai. also be careful with plots oppsite of kamineni, i think sai baba temple something undhi akkda, i was told most of those plots are double restrictions so selling for cheap.

On 4/11/2018 at 9:59 AM, pentaya said:

1 crore ki around Vijayawada surroundings lo land vastubdaa ? 200 gajaalu.

50,000 gajam ah? silent_I1  e rates after bifurcation ah brah? mundu nunde ila unnaya ??

1 hour ago, krishna0125 said:

We bought for 25k and looking to sell for 30k or just keep it.. This is near to 100ft kamieni hospital road and next to new 100ft road from autonager which goes all the way and joingwith kamineni 100ft raod. Memu konna time lo kamineni hospital back side plots around 20k unnai and near narayana puram 23k unnai. also be careful with plots oppsite of kamineni, i think sai baba temple something undhi akkda, i was told most of those plots are double restrictions so selling for cheap.

""""i was told most of those plots are double restrictions so selling for cheap.""" What this means???

22 minutes ago, lapakilotupaki said:

""""i was told most of those plots are double restrictions so selling for cheap.""" What this means???

anta oka plot owner teliyakunda registrar office lo manage chesi ammasinavi. title issue plots. You have to careful sometime when buying land. andhuka ekkuva local community lo prefer chestharu old generation even they are expensive. my friend told this happend to one of his realtives..fraud gadu okadu, original owner adhar and pan card details telusukuni, aa owner photo lo vedi photo petti documents chesi vadu own ga register office ki velli sign chesi land ammasadu.. 

1 hour ago, krishna0125 said:

uncle...is your plot road facing? or do you know who have one?...we are looking to setup a petrol bunk and looking for a lease

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

uncle...is your plot road facing? or do you know who have one?...we are looking to setup a petrol bunk and looking for a lease

not road facing, inko plot undi madhyalo..