1 crore ki Vijayawada surroundings lo land

pentaya

31 minutes ago, pentaya said:

only Bezawada and surroundings man...

Good decision. Think like a hardworking middle class citizen and do not get carried away along caste lines - CBN or Jagan or even PK.

Evaru vochina Amaravathi maatram oka Brama gaane miguludhi. Think logically.

CBN -> If he comes in 2019, then at the center it will be either BJP or Congress supported Front or Coalition headed by BJP. None of them will either give SCS or give 1 Lakh Crore investment additionally. Also no private IT investments or bulk investments will come to AP that will bring Lakhs of crores investment. So nothing changes except some Seed Access roads and underground drainage.

Jagan -> Paradigm shift in the Environment occurs. He will definitely not  favour VJA/Guntur/Amaravathi as investment destination as they know being from Rayalaseema, they cannot have much control over already casteist Coastal AP.

PK -> Nothing happens, will accumulate good amount of votes, just like Chiru did in 2009 with 16% votes and created big dent in TDP's share. This time it might be Jagan or CBN, lets see who will bear the brunt of the Cult image of PK.  May at most get some 20 - 25 seats.

So invest in inner circle areas of VJA or go for Senior citizen Fixed deposits on your parents name.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• pentaya

• krishna0125

• meandhrakurradu

4 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Good decision. Think like a hardworking middle class citizen and do not get carried away along caste lines - CBN or Jagan or even PK.

CBN -> If he comes in 2019, then at the center it will be either BJP or Congress supported Front or Coalition headed by BJP. None of them will either give SCS or give 1 Lakh Crore investment additionally. Also no private IT investments or bulk investments will come to AP that will bring Lakhs of crores investment. So nothing changes except some Seed Access roads and underground drainage.

Jagan -> Paradigm shift in the Environment occurs. He will definitely not  favour VJA/Guntur/Amaravathi as investment destination as they know being from Rayalaseema, they cannot have much control over already casteist Coastal AP.

PK -> Nothing happens, will accumulate good amount of votes, just like Chiru did in 2009 with 16% votes and created big dent in TDP's share. This time it might be Jagan or CBN, lets see who will bear the brunt of the Cult image of PK.  May at most get some 20 - 25 seats.

So invest in inner circle areas of VJA or go for Senior citizen Fixed deposits on your parents name.  

The above senarios is true if we want profits in next 2-3 years..but for 5-10 year investment. Amaravathi is best bet in AP now..also you dont get less than 40k / sq yard in any decent places in Vijayawada, while you can get in capital from 13-20k

46 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

i have few lands for sale.

purushothapatnam gannavaram agriculture land 3rd bit from 40 feet road. 88cents--58lakhs

19 cents near to gannavram bustand  18feet road - 2.5cr

Marlapalam road after Gannavaram bustand 8 cents - 50 lakh

Gannavaram decent area you need to invest 25-30k per sq yard

gannavaram lo gajam 25-30 k unda ....damn... ante 200 gajalu almost 5C ga.

26 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

aa cast u gola antha opika ledu raja... all I need is a piece of land around Vijayawada. We sold all our properties many years ago and I am planning to buy at least something in our home town to make my parents happy.

19 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

The above senarios is true if we want profits in next 2-3 years..but for 5-10 year investment. Amaravathi is best bet in AP now..also you dont get less than 40k / sq yard in any decent places in Vijayawada, while you can get in capital from 13-20k

I think you havent followed my posts in the other thread (Link provided above).

I am not a fan of any one CBN or Jagan or PK. But my family and relatives are full supporters of CBN for they still believe because of CBN, the IT companies are surviving (24x7 brain wash by Eenadu in those days). They forced me to invest in June,2014. Nearly 4 years over now I am struggling to recover the investment. No buyers at all. All those people who sold lands to me became richer and while I am finding it hard to sell it any further away.

Now its proved beyond doubt that IT investments will come to place where educated people are there but not where TDP or CBN is there. CBN was lucky to have been CM of United AP between 1999-2004 and he and his supporters became filthy rich selling the dream machines of Hyderabad.

1 minute ago, jalamkamandalam said:

I am not a fan of any one CBN or Jagan or PK. But my family and relatives are full supporters of CBN for they still believe because of CBN, the IT companies are surviving (24x7 brain wash by Eenadu in those days). They forced me to invest in June,2014. Nearly 4 years over now I am struggling to recover the investment. No buyers at all. All those people who sold lands to me became richer and while I am finding it hard to sell it any further away.

Now its proved beyond doubt that IT investments will come to place where educated people are there but not where TDP or CBN is there. CBN was lucky to have been CM of United AP between 1999-2004 and he and his supporters became filthy rich selling the dream machines of Hyderabad.

uncle...I am interested in buying your 200 sqyrds land at Undavalli...quote me the rate and location exactly...you dont need to worry about your investment anymore

5 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

without reading your link I can say you should def. get some profit from your 2014 investment..if not either you got scammed in 2014 buying land in high price or you dont have proper people helping you to find good buyer now..just post it in olx or 99acre you will get tons of calls. people still roaming around capital everyday to buy lands..ma mavvaya nenna hyd nunchi vacharu to buy a land in capital and my Brother in law is looking to buy land in capital. I too want to buy, but I am little hesitant to buy land in capital at this time as I want to get some rental or build something in that land and I have plans to return to India in next 2 years..so I am looking in Vijayawada and still prices are sky high..

1 minute ago, krishna0125 said:

without reading your link I can say you should def. get some profit from your 2014 investment..if not either you got scammed in 2014 buying land in high price or you dont have proper people helping you to find good buyer now..just post it in olx or 99acre you will get tons of calls. people still roaming around capital everyday to buy lands..ma mavvaya nenna hyd nunchi vacharu to buy a land in capital and my Brother in law is looking to buy land in capital. I too want to buy, but I am little hesitant to buy land in capital at this time as I want to get some rental or build something in that land and I have plans to return to India in next 2 years..so I am looking in Vijayawada and still prices are sky high..

olx and 99acre are all kuragaila beralu or too high prices..picha lite

• 7 months later...
On 4/11/2018 at 11:06 AM, tacobell fan said:

yes, in Amaravati you can get. Residential 21,000/gajam or Commercial 25,000/gajam. You will more than 200 gajalu for 1C worth. If you need help let me know. I can get you contacts

Either PM me your contact or your Amaravathi reference..