mother of all shows

SonaParv_522

Just now, boeing747 said:

aithe eesari CM kurchi kottesinattena...Jai janasena

Nenu ilane appatlo eamcet top rank kodatha anukunna bro...vadiki kanisam 40 ravali cm avvali ante and antha easy kadhu but trying hard

Its easy to drive an opinion cycle when dumbfcuks like pk/Trump are the ones making news. 

first it gives the establishment a dose of realiity on how much bullshit they could've gotten away, if only they behave in a certain way, and against certain interests (atleast publicly).

modern era is truly a minefield for studying such mob madness. this time the mob is being groomed by half literate assholes who pretend that their dumb messiah has something important to say, even if he sounds like a fuckwad while saying it, according to social norms. 

1 minute ago, SonaParv_522 said:

tweets chustunte definite ga conspiracy ani anipistundi, leaks bayata pettakunda ippudu just bhayapeduthunnadu anthe. 

ekkuva cheste bayata pedatha ane type lo unnadu. elections varaku media ni ekkuva cheyyaneekunda sustain cheyyagaligithe chaalu.

inka kap community lo unity ochindi anedi nijame. monna rgv gaadu vangaveeti movie teesinappudu chaala oogipoyaru kap yuvatha. 

inka ilaantivi jarigaayi ani teliste inka kakshya penchukuntaru. 

I don't think PK believe in castism, if so I am the first person to withdraw my support from jsp. kaakapothe veediki alaa kalisostundi anthe.

Vadu believe cheyakapoina advantage ni vadulukodu emo bro..anni rakalu ga try cheyali lekapote asalu valla iddari mida gelavatam chala kashtam

2 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Vadu believe cheyakapoina advantage ni vadulukodu emo bro..anni rakalu ga try cheyali lekapote asalu valla iddari mida gelavatam chala kashtam

ya, kinda unnollu advantage teesukovachu bayata teliyakunda, mainly aadepalli sreedhar gaadu ekkuva caste gurinchi raise chestuntadu debates lo.

chaala loose talk chestadu vaadu. debates nundi teeseyyali aadini.

18 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

tweets chustunte definite ga conspiracy ani anipistundi, leaks bayata pettakunda ippudu just bhayapeduthunnadu anthe. 

ekkuva cheste bayata pedatha ane type lo unnadu. elections varaku media ni ekkuva cheyyaneekunda sustain cheyyagaligithe chaalu.

inka kap community lo unity ochindi anedi nijame. monna rgv gaadu vangaveeti movie teesinappudu chaala oogipoyaru kap yuvatha. 

inka ilaantivi jarigaayi ani teliste inka kakshya penchukuntaru. 

I don't think PK believe in castism, if so I am the first person to withdraw my support from jsp. kaakapothe veediki alaa kalisostundi anthe.

how can you fight casteism, without taking down the casteists that are in power now.. tell.

what emerges from that, nobody knows. But if people talk about equality, fairness, decency etc (like I do here), you'll only be laughed at. People don't want equality, fairness, etc. They want power, and more than that, they want to bring down those in power.

society is at its core craven, hypocritical, and extremely unpredictable, and has a minority of independent sociopathic actors who try to pull it in various directions. You either start a social organization to serve those people affected by those assholes, or you start a party to fcuk some of those assholes (not all, because you need some on your side).

1 minute ago, SonaParv_522 said:

ya, kinda unnollu advantage teesukovachu bayata teliyakunda, mainly aadepalli sreedhar gaadu ekkuva caste gurinchi raise chestuntadu debates lo.

chaala loose talk chestadu vaadu. debates nundi teeseyyali aadini.

Hmmmm...ya bro rechakodutunnaru veellu antha

18 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Ippude India lo friend tho matlada..vadu cop and ide antunnadu PK gadu em matladutunnada anedi pakkana pedithe cops andarni unite chesadu ra memu chala mandi unnam and pulkas mosam chestunnaru ane feeling tiskuvastunnadu antunnadu. Ranga ni champesaru, Chiranjeevi ni tokkesaru and PK gadini kuda tokkeyali ani chustunnaru..memu gattiga unite avutunnam esari antunnadu. 

PK smart ga chestunnadu...vadi leaks lo pedda matter lekapoina kani..anti pulka feeling baga testunnadu

I have few cops friends. they have the same opinion.

• Upvote 1

PK is going to leave a lot of bodies in his path, if he's going to become successful. Just like Trump did. but nothing's going to change basically.

except Trump was pandering to the world's most aggressive, violent, and powerful group, who were concerned that they were losing power -  financially, and socially. 

PK is pandering to a not so powerful block, at the moment. so he's better than asshole Trump.

4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

I have few cops friends. they have the same opinion.

Can he win the election? No, no?

he's probably doing this at the behest of BJP. in which case, what is his gameplan?

to get Jagan into power, and have a coalition with BJP and Jagan? lol.

is he organizing enough to put candidates in all constituencies? He's doing this barking for some other party to benefit, is what it seems. which is pathetic.

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

he's probably doing this at the behest of BJP. in which case, what is his gameplan?

is he organizing enough to put candidates in all constituencies? He's doing this barking for some other party to benefit, is what it seems. which is pathetic.

Don't know about how all other equations will play out in future. But cops are getting united , that is for sure. It will all depend on How well PK uses them. 

13 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Don't know about how all other equations will play out in future. But cops are getting united , that is for sure. It will all depend on How well PK uses them. 

fair enough. but PK will disappoint them. 

He'll probably make those anti-TDP,  reddy bois, and clueless 'caste neutral' blowhards happy, by taking down TDP.  

cops are in a hurry to take political power, without building financial, and social power first. creating a strong community and allowing a leader with a persuasive vision for the whole of Andhra. or atleast someone who can pretend. May be PK is that guy. who knows. But cops will be disappointed.

ideally a leader from a community that has genuine grievance against the system is the best.

as a cop myself, I think cop grievance is a bit cosmetic. Trying to build a political movement out of that kind of grievance will alienate the rest of the society.

But I don't know much because I've never lived in Andhra. may be anti-TDP is strong enough to look beyond cop antics. I don't know.

29 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Pawan Cannot even win more than 5-8 seats and I assume he already aware of that fact . It is not easy to win without money power . I think PK is trying to destro one strong opponent with center help. Phulkas 20 years rule chesaru ika mundu mundu pulkhas should share power and resources with other castes. Lekha pothe assam ki train ekkali future lo. Andhra lo kapu, BC and  Brahmin n vysyays ki adhikaram lo vaata eppuudu vasthundo.

1 minute ago, AryaD said:

Pawan Cannot even win more than 5-8 seats and I assume he already aware of that fact . It is not easy to win without money power . I think PK is trying to destro one strong opponent with center help. Phulkas 20 years rule chesaru ika mundu mundu pulkhas should share power and resources with other castes. Lekha pothe assam ki train ekkali future lo. Andhra lo kapu, BC and  Brahmin n vysyays ki adhikaram lo vaata eppuudu vasthundo.

ok