Interested in a reddit community?

pinkpanther

Just now, pinkpanther said:

Is this a lie in itself? braces_1

you are starting to get the recursive nature of this.

But I'm still not encouraged enough to visit your subreddit. wish you all the best :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are starting to get the recursive nature of this.

But I'm still not encouraged enough to visit your subreddit. wish you all the best :)

Thank you. Not really my subreddit.  I'm not even the mod. Just wished the fun people here are there in reddit along with other subs. This db's gift is the community here. Not sure if the sub can get enough people to get people engaged in it.

5 minutes ago, pinkpanther said:

Thank you. Not really my subreddit.  I'm not even the mod. Just wished the fun people here are there in reddit along with other subs. This db's gift is the community here. Not sure if the sub can get enough people to get people engaged in it.

I'm the only fun guy in this db. Everybody is so serious. They can't take a joke on their religion, their caste group, their nothing. Most of them are crybabies here @3$% 

Just now, uttermost said:

I'm the only fun guy in this db. Everybody is so serious. They can't take a joke on their religion, their caste group, their nothing. Most of them are crybabies here @3$% 

That's a lie right

That's a lie right

No. its not. look around. have an open mind. don't be taken in by the Telugu (like I was). beneath all jokes, you see supremacist attitude. Not humility. How can such guys be fun? They can be fun only until their group is attacked. Then they turn into ravaging hyenas.

Just now, uttermost said:

No. its not. look around. have an open mind. don't be taken in by the Telugu (like I was). beneath all jokes, you see supremacist attitude. Not humility. How can such guys be fun? They can be fun only until their group is attacked. Then they turn into ravaging hyenas.

So this db is full of groups segregated by caste, religion, their heroes. hmm

PS: I'm not used to this sub much. Sometimes I come here from Google searches.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

tell fact n real, do u have multiples id in this db ?

not segregated by caste. but they like to pretend that they are. all of them speak in one voice, nevertheless. the voice of feudals.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I think I'm the only one here. Who lies with a straight face.

aapu nee pulka sodi. Antha straight face unna moham aithe nee original ID tho account create chesi post cheyyi. ilanti laooft sodi roju motham cheptav vinte 

12 minutes ago, pinkpanther said:

Only people want Masala news like TV9 ABN and Sakshi.. honest ga ETV  7 AM and 9 PM news follow avvaru. BAN lo cheppina facts anni true. People ki siggu ledu andhuke India and andulo unna manam uttermost la deniki upayogam lekunda unnam. Oorike jaffa sodi cheppukunta life gadipeyyadame. Trigi chusthe okka panikoche pani cheyyam 

1 minute ago, utterwaste said:

aapu nee pulka sodi. Antha straight face unna moham aithe nee original ID tho account create chesi post cheyyi. ilanti laooft sodi roju motham cheptav vinte 

okay ra. original ID antey ento ra..

nuvvu naa ye post ki feel ayyav raja? chebithey, koncham memory jog cheskunta. kothha id laa kanipisthunnav :)

1 minute ago, utterwaste said:

Only people want Masala news like TV9 ABN and Sakshi.. honest ga ETV  7 AM and 9 PM news follow avvaru. BAN lo cheppina facts anni true. People ki siggu ledu andhuke India and andulo unna manam uttermost la deniki upayogam lekunda unnam. Oorike jaffa sodi cheppukunta life gadipeyyadame. Trigi chusthe okka panikoche pani cheyyam 

Utterwaste. Multple accounts ah. Multiple accounts with same name ah.