Chiru Upset With Caste Feelings Among NRIs

mavericktx777

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Fafam ee jaffa gaalla edupu inka thaggaleda.. 

etta tagguddi inka periguntadi ninna valla party leader ntr ni pogidadu krishna dist lo papam jaffas@3$%

10 minutes ago, thillana_thillana said:

So you dont believe NTR was the root cause of all caste based hatredness. I agree caste based politics was around even before him.

Am asking you to know how he was the root cause 

20 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Am asking you to know how he was the root cause 

Ante mari.. NTR ki muddu teddy palana lo state manchiga unte.. NTR vachi BC ki ekkuva importance ichadu kada andukani..

4 hours ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Okka saari Trump thata ee angle lo concentrate cheesthe baaguntadhi...

India ni hate cheyyataaniki 250 years British Rule + 700 Years Turaka rule ni justify cheesthunnaranna maata ee caste cockroaches.

aa Sr NTR gaadu chachi ye lokana vunnado kaani vaadini bathikinchi maree malli champaali LK gaadini.

nuvvu ban ainaav po ... 
gaaru* typo ani cheppu lekunte nee ishtam (idi naa 4th id)

I am non-C, but I am great fan of NTR.

I dont think NTR instigated caste politics. if at all he did that, then it is for SC/SCT and BC who he encouraged in politics..

and coming to Chiru, he is  one big Ahole who is a caste biased idiot.eventhough he is my caste, he just use his own caste people like a tissue paper..

I am the victim of him during PRP in 2009. Nagababu invited lot of our group to COP vanabhojanalu and he instigated us to fight against TDP and their caste and do mud slingling on one caste..

later these idiots ignored our own people.

4 hours ago, bhaigan said:

NRI's are already teaching this caste-cancer to americans , some of the americans are adopting this , they are trying to ask their fellow americans what is your last name

does it matter for white folks ? 

4 hours ago, bhaigan said:

NRI's are already teaching this caste-cancer to americans , some of the americans are adopting this , they are trying to ask their fellow americans what is your last name

keyboard undi kadaaa aniii 44NF3nE.gif