• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LastManStanding

• TampaChinnodu

• Sachin200

• bhaigan

6 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Lawyers adhe antunaru , h1 site visits lemi problem OPT stem ki amiti

USCIS vadu ICE will not have authority to site visit antunadu ( opt vallu client site lo working ayithe)

just there reason to tighten jobs 

Lawyers ki ardam kale logic 

next h1b ki future lo edha rule isthadu same reason medha..and will deny h1b working for third parties..

Just now, krishna0125 said:

next h1b ki future lo edha rule isthadu same reason medha..and will deny h1b working for third parties..

appudu katha kanchiki manam antha intiki...bhale bhale GiganticHarshAegeancat-max-1mb.gif

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Still you didn't answer his question.....@3$%

The university as a whole is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The business programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the public administration program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA). The university is also a member of the Illinois Council of Baccalaureate and Higher Degree Programs.

1 hour ago, Sachin200 said:

Univ DSO deny chesara leka USCIS as?

Recent ga okka person ki univ DSO approve cheyaledhu ( i-983 ) and reason he is working at client site not at employer site 

oh my balayyo.

univ kooda reject sesthada

4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

oh my balayyo.

univ kooda reject sesthada

deny cheyaru bro they will ask you for more docs to give u I20 for applying STEM extension...coz its Univ responsibility to make sure the student is maintaining status while on F1

My bad , deny in the sense did not recommended for new i-20 . DSO needs to recommend fist and under new restrictions u will not qualify for stem opt anaru bro 

28 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

My bad , deny in the sense did not recommended for new i-20 . DSO needs to recommend fist and under new restrictions u will not qualify for stem opt anaru bro 

How will university knows our employer is mesthri and we are working at client location ? 

56 minutes ago, Demigod said:

deny cheyaru bro they will ask you for more docs to give u I20 for applying STEM extension...coz its Univ responsibility to make sure the student is maintaining status while on F1

oh my balayyo. intha gola vunda.