Rythu Bhandhu Scheme Pros and Cons

TampaChinnodu

3 minutes ago, reality said:

May be in your dream world.

Yes. It is overrated. creates distortions in the 'free' market, and accrues too much power to the owner who has nothing productive to offer, other than his access to the land.

ofcourse for those 'owners', this reality may be awesome. But thats not the only real world. When the alternative is presented and practised by more and more, land owning will become the dream world.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Kontekurradu

• TampaChinnodu

• reality

21 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Yes. It is overrated. creates distortions in the 'free' market, and accrues too much power to the owner who has nothing productive to offer, other than his access to the land.

ofcourse for those 'owners', this reality may be awesome. But thats not the only real world. When the alternative is presented and practised by more and more, land owning will become the dream world.

Don’t generalize land owner as a typical landlord who get all the land from ancestors. There are many people who invest their hard earned money in land buying to secure it as their financial asset (Thanks to the insecurity provided by the banks which serve Malyas, Neerav Modis...and such junk).

I personally don’t care if your utopian world becomes a reality. 

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Don’t generalize land owner as a typical landlord who get all the land from ancestors. There are many people who invest their hard earned money in land buying to secure it as their financial asset (Thanks to the insecurity provided by the banks which serve Malyas, Neerav Modis...and such junk).

Bro, manam AFDB tarapuna loan teeskundama, we can all share 😎

leaving aside abuse , Is 4k really sufficient investment amount per acre for poor farmers to grow a crop with out taking high interest loans/micro finance ?

I personally know my friend father who specially gives micro financing to poor famers and makes fortune. Hope this culture will be gone.

2 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

Bro, manam AFDB tarapuna loan teeskundama, we can all share 😎

Yes...sounds like a plan. “Dunnevadidhe Bhoomi, Posts vesevadidhe AFDB”

AFDB Revenue #Maggavale

@3$%

(Gold) Precious metals ni kuda ekkadikakkada lakkovali...avi kuda products of earth. There shouldn’t be any concept of Gold ‘owning’.

Chain snatching ni legalize cheyyali. Home invasion chesi bangaram ethukupovatanni government employment kinda marchali..

#Jai Chain Snatching...

16 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

leaving aside abuse , Is 4k really sufficient investment amount per acre for poor farmers to grow a crop with out taking high interest loans/micro finance ?

I personally know my friend father who specially gives micro financing to poor famers and makes fortune. Hope this culture will be gone.

4k aa or 8k? I think 8k per acre kada ichedi

27 minutes ago, reality said:

(Gold) Precious metals ni kuda ekkadikakkada lakkovali...avi kuda products of earth. There shouldn’t be any concept of Gold ‘owning’.

Chain snatching ni legalize cheyyali. Home invasion chesi bangaram ethukupovatanni government employment kinda marchali..

#Jai Chain Snatching...

good suggestion. sollu p job lu chesi, kooda bettukoni (harming economy by not spending), and buying up assets through which they can control the economy that they did not contribute to is a form of parasitic behaviour.

Gold is refined anyway, and has several industrial uses. All it requires is govt to ban gold owning, and gold for any non-industrial purposes, and people won't go through the trouble of chain snatching or home invasions.

54 minutes ago, reality said:

I personally don't care about the current reality too. Its hugely beneficial to me.

and the difference between land owning through 'hard work', and through inheritance is a trivial one. Both of them end up as unproductive rent seeking parasites.

ofcourse banks are insecure. the financial system is insecure. That's not an excuse to justify landowning. Most justify it because it benefits them. Not because its something its beneficial to all. 

populist scheme...elections ki baaga panikostadi..

but, i can generally say out of those money...oka 50-60% will end up for wrong utilisation...

This scheme can be viewed as 'state sponsored elections'

1 hour ago, reality said:

non land owning world is not utopian. Its reality in many places. For eg. Singapore, where properties are only leased to its industries for a nominal price. And several other cooperative societies in various latin american and asian countries where land owning is banned.

it didn't catch on in the western world (parts of Spain is an exception) because the govt takes the side of landowners. If the govt can be arm twisted the other way, they are shameless enough to make what you call as 'utopia', a reality too.

landowning is not some god given right, nor can it be morally justified as an absolute good. Its beneficial to those in power, until it isn't, and then land owning will be gone.

24 minutes ago, uttermost said:

non land owning world is not utopian. Its reality in many places. For eg. Singapore, where properties are only leased to its industries for a nominal price. And several other cooperative societies in various latin american and asian countries where land owning is banned.

it didn't catch on in the western world (parts of Spain is an exception) because the govt takes the side of landowners. If the govt can be arm twisted the other way, they are shameless enough to make what you call as 'utopia', a reality too.

landowning is not some god given right, nor can it be morally justified as an absolute good. Its beneficial to those in power, until it isn't, and then land owning will be gone.

Trying to emulate foreign countries in every fckin thing we do has become an insane norm nowadays. When we talk about India, talk about India only and its landscape (Majority of people rely on farming in India). Its so funny when you say, govt can arm-twist the farmers and grab their lands. Okasari farmers ni touch chesi chudamanu...aa so called govt ni... sollu P bathakhani lu enni ayina cheppochu le...

1 hour ago, boeing747 said:

4k aa or 8k? I think 8k per acre kada ichedi

Rythu Bandhu scheme also Farmers’ Investment Support Scheme (FISS) is a welfare program to support farmers investment for two crop a year by the Government of Telangana.[1]The government provides ₹4000 per acre per season to support the farm investment, twice a year, for rabi and kharif seasons.[2][3] This is first such farmer support scheme in India.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Trying to emulate foreign countries in every fckin thing we do has become an insane norm nowadays. When we talk about India, talk about India only and its landscape (Majority of people rely on farming in India). Its so funny when you say, govt can arm-twist the farmers and grab their lands. Okasari farmers ni touch chesi chudamanu...aa so called govt ni...

farming is especially suited to be arranged as cooperatives.

enno saarlu touch chesaar ley farmers ni. enni SEZ lu raaledhu agricultural lands lo.. and Amaravati too. 

I'm arguing that landowning is not an absolute moral good. Not that it is politically achievable.