All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

6 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

poker experts, share your inputs for this scenario:

Week back, oka hand (in a 2/5 NL game) - I had Q9 suited, was small blind. every one folds except two after the button, just called and I called as well. Flop comes 9,9,5, someone bets $25, nexy guy folds and I raised to $65. He just called and its heads-up. And then turns comes 9,9,5,7. He checks, and I check as well (I prolly should have bet here, but i wanted to pretend as if i dont have 9, chasing for something). And the river comes 9,9,5,7,10. He announces and makes a strange bet $305 (left with around $100 behind). What am I (or you in this case) suppose to do. (i have like $450 behind).

Does he  have 9,10 or K,9 or A,9 or 6,8? I was totally confused with his river bet.%$#$

he bluffed......easily should have shoved

14 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

poker experts, share your inputs for this scenario:

Week back, oka hand (in a 2/5 NL game) - I had Q9 suited, was small blind. every one folds except two after the button, just called and I called as well. Flop comes 9,9,5, someone bets $25, nexy guy folds and I raised to $65. He just called and its heads-up. And then turns comes 9,9,5,7. He checks, and I check as well (I prolly should have bet here, but i wanted to pretend as if i dont have 9, chasing for something). And the river comes 9,9,5,7,10. He announces and makes a strange bet $305 (left with around $100 behind). What am I (or you in this case) suppose to do. (i have like $450 behind).

Does he  have 9,10 or K,9 or A,9 or 6,8? I was totally confused with his river bet.%$#$

i would have bet the turn as u said...in this scenario,i would have snap called on the river.....

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

i would have bet the turn as u said...in this scenario,i would have snap called on the river.....

I usually do the same, but i didn't this time, coz i had a time constraint, had to leave right after that hand. dont wanna leave losing all my money, so i muk my hand.

2 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

are you sooooor param, how can you say that? by his river bet?

pre flop limp annaav so pocket pair ledhu...9 unde chance chaala takva..unna ala aaadadu so miglindi ade kadha

1 minute ago, KakiJanaky said:

I usually do the same, but i didn't this time, coz i had a time constraint, had to leave right after that hand. dont wanna leave losing all my money, so i muk my hand.

so u lost 70$ on that hand...

5 minutes ago, hello987 said:

pre flop limp annaav so pocket pair ledhu...9 unde chance chaala takva..unna ala aaadadu so miglindi ade kadha

pocket pair ledu ok, 9 very slim chances okay. but 6,8 suited undochu kada? just asking. some ppl play these 8,10's 6,8's or J9's and so forth, like daniel negraneau and also, since preflop pot was only 5 to $10, he prolly wanted to slow play his pocket pair, just saying

pocket pair ledu ok, 9 very slim chances okay. but 6,8 suited undochu kada? just asking. some ppl play these 8,10's 6,8's or J9's and so forth, like daniel negraneau

6,8 or 8,j unte (which makes straight) flop meeda 65$ call cheyadu gut shot straight draw ki....unless he is a very loose player....

• CricPokChic changed the title to WSOP 2018 started(All poker questions/discussions here)
1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

6,8 or 8,j unte (which makes straight) flop meeda 65$ call cheyadu gut shot straight draw ki....unless he is a very loose player....

agreed, but it will just cost him another 40 bucks to see the turn though.

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

agreed, but it will just cost him another 40 bucks to see the turn though.

no pot odds...calling 40 more with just 25 invested for a gutshot...nah nah....and he wouldn't bet for a gutshot on the flop..rather take a free card for free $$....

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

and do you think he puts me on 9 something then?

nee daggara 9 undi ani asalu guess cheyadu kuda...nuvvu under rep chesav nee hand ni...slow ga aadaav...but adi aithe easy call

hmm, rite. but anyways, as soon as I muk my hand, he turns his cards face up, bluff- he has 8,4 off-suit. Well, he noticed me wrapping-up and he realised that this is my last hand for the night, so I assume he took advantage to bluff my last hand. I know its an easy call, i usually do make this call or shove. But like i said, I had a time constraint, so yeah.$%^

hmm, rite. but anyways, as soon as I muk my hand, he turns his cards face up, bluff- he has 8,4 off-suit. Well, he noticed me wrapping-up and he realised that this is my last hand for the night, so I assume he took advantage to bluff my last hand. I know its an easy call, i usually do make this call or shove. But like i said, I had a time constraint, so yeah.$%^

so moral of the story is....never rush the last hand....last hand anukunnapudu inka adaku...stack chesaka chips just leave...